Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by dryflylarry, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Near the Fjord
    Ratings: +563 / 0
    That's the latest breaking news folks.
  2. John Dude Learned skills from George Dickel

Kirkland, WA
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    NFR Osama bin Laden dead - time to start my new business

Now that bin Laden is dead, I would like to start up a business. Cremate his body and give me the ashes. I will use them to make ceramic glazes, and produce a special run of urinals with this glaze.

Any takers?
  3. dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Near the Fjord
    President speaks in 10 minutes...
  4. dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Near the Fjord
    At least Obama is not reading "Billy Goat Gruff" or whatever that book G.W. was reading while the Twin Towers were being hit and he continued to read....
  5. Kevin J. Burnham Active Member

Auburn,Wa.
    Ratings: +140 / 0
    Yippee !! I'm glad that Mother Fu**er is dead !! Yes good fishing today and a piece of SHIT is dead !!
  6. scottybs Active Member

Bellingham, WA and IGH, MN
    Ratings: +75 / 0

I would love to use his beard to wipe my @$$!!!
  7. Kevin J. Burnham Active Member

Auburn,Wa.
    Ratings: +140 / 0

Great thread !! Let's come up with ways to use this Ass Clown's ashes !!
  8. FlyFshn'Fool Member

Where there's water!
    Too bad this will be etched in Obama's legacy. Could he be any more arrogant with his speach? "My team, My this, I gave authority" Please, this had nothing to do with you, it had everything to do with our dedicated service men and women who we all need to thank! This is not about Obama or his administration, it is about the USA, and I my friends am going to get my first tattoo based on this event, the flag and banner of our United States with perhaps a Bald Eagle! For all who serve, civil service and military, stay safe and God Bless!

Now, we must prepare for what is coming, because there will be counter attacks!
  9. jasmillo Member

Ratings: +7 / 0
    10 years, now that's resolve. And killed by our people in a fire fight it seems, that really makes me happy. The only thing better would be if an American with a thick NY accent chocked him to death with a smile on his face. I'm 34 and it makes me really proud to see the young kids celebrating outside the White House. Most of them look like they were 8 or 9 when 9/11 happened. Nice to know they understand the importance. And to the Obama bashers poking up already (post above...), show some support. We should all be happy and supportive today, the same way we were on 9/12/2001. Plenty of time for politics in the future. If anything, Obama worked this intelligience since summer of last year with no leaks. Makes me feel their is some discipline in this White House.
  10. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,618 / 2
    I don't see this as particularly significant. It's not going to change what's going on, they're not going to call our troops home from three bullshit "wars," we're still going to be the world police. Osama has had little to no significance in the last decade.
  11. Go Fish Language, its a virus

Rheomode, Wa.
    Ratings: +88 / 0
    I just went outside and fired a
    20 round burst with my AK.

Woke the neighbors up!

Praise alla of us.
  12. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,618 / 2
    + We're just going to keep our presence over there, spawning new generations of like-minded shitbags.
  13. Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

Mount Vernon, WA
    Ratings: +105 / 0
  14. stewart dee Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    I want to congratulate the killa.... Thank you brother! :thumb:
  15. stewart dee Guest

collect the bounty and move on bro.
  16. Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

Mount Vernon, WA
    Ratings: +105 / 0
    Confirmation, no
  17. Upton O Blind hog fisherman

out of state now
    Ratings: +211 / 0
    If it is confirmed that he is dead we must double our vigilance to insure that we destroy all terrorists, particularly the leaders, who choose to act as he did. On icon of terror may be dead, terrorism isn't.
  18. stewart dee Guest

I have lived and seen death. This is the best thing I have ever seen! PERIOD! God Bless America
  19. FlyFshn'Fool Member

Where there's water!

I do show support, to those who actually have beared the burdon of defending this country ( unlike our "fearless" leader). I am happy, I am thrilled and I thank God there are those who sacrafice everyday so we can live our lives the way we do. To think "he" had anything to do with this, I highly beg to differ, and I will leave it at that. This is not about us, our views or "him". This is about our past, present and future and I agree, we all need to celebrate and I highly agree with your post about the younger generation. I just hope they really understand the significance of this and what it means, and do not see it as a means to another party!
  20. John Dude Learned skills from George Dickel

Kirkland, WA
    I just got a Facebook posting that apparently Donald Trump is demanding to see the death certificate for bin Laden
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.