Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

17K views 196 replies 57 participants last post by  Chris Scoones 
#1 ·
That's the latest breaking news folks.

#149 ·
If this last mission did not actually kill OBL, and he actually died years ago, then Al Quaida would have exploited that fact by now. They would have shown proof that he had been long dead.

If OBL was still alive and somewhere else both him and Al Quaida would have posted pictures after the fact that he is still alive.

So Al Quaida actually has publically denounced the death of OBL. Saying it was murder. This statement says that they believe the U.S.

The ISI, Pakistans intelligence agency has interviewed eye witnesses to the events and they say that U.S. forces went in and a firefight happened then the U.S. forces came out with bodies.

What greater way to attack the west than to show that we are a bunch of liars......So if they are not doing these things one can figure that well hey, maybe OBL is dead. Just sayin.

#152 ·
I'm glad Osama's dead. He did declare war on me, after all.

The conspiracy theories, as usual, are comical. I'm sure we'll never know the whole truth--but we know enough of it. Obama's a pro-troller for sure. He likes to let the conspiracies stew to the boiling point--dragging in normally rational people. Then he wtfpwns it.

If it was me, I would have pretended to dispose of the body quickly. Still having the body around would be a global political nightmare and I believe firmly that it would risk lives everywhere. Even if everyone knows we didn't really dispose of it, what can they say? "You're lying?" We'll just point you to the other conspiracy theorists and tell you to get in line! On the other hand, I'd have the real body set firmly aside with the CIA, locked down in a place where shit never leaks (jesus those must be getting rare because nothing seems to stay quiet anymore). I'd want to know everything about Osama. What he was eating, how many STD's he had, his entire genetic sequencing--you name it. That brain would be preserved for all time, right next to Einstein's and Ted Williams'.

I'm not fond of fundamentalists in general. Their problem is they believe their own bullshit. Fred Phelps should be next on the hit list. If I was president, I'd just wipe out his entire compound, then put a sign on top big enough to see from Google Earth. It would say, "God Hates You, Motherfucker."

#156 ·
Geronimo was the code name for the operation, not code for OBL. OBL was "E", and KIA was what E got. Sheesh, they might just as well have called it operation Burning Bush, or Operation Troutramp. I personally think Operation Philster has a certain ring, much better than Operation SMC. Operation Mumbles would pretty much suck too.

#162 ·
Oh you don't know the reason for the name Geronimo? It actually was for Osama. Okay, it's a little convoluted, but here goes. Rumor has it that Prescott Bush (shrubs relation) stole Geronimo's skull and took it back to the skull and bones society "tomb". Look it up online! It's the truth!!! So, the intent is to take what's left of Osama's skull and give that to the Skull and Bones society too! You don't think they threw his whole body overboard do you.

This is actually a conspiracy theory making the rounds... Only slightly less amazing than the idea that if only Geronimo had spent some time with Henry Higgins, he would have been a pacifist like MLK.

"The Brains on the Plain remain inside the White Man"

"I think he has it!"

#165 ·
I just hope we can use this as an excuse to get the fuck out of afganistan and save ourselves bout two billion a week. Philster, peaceful resistance is the only way we will win our country back from the war profiteers.

#176 ·
I agree entirely. That was the point of my post. It's the only thing that has worked in the last 30 or so years. Often starting in the literary community, or with Women. That's why I'm pessimistic about it happening in that part of the world. Great tradition of Poetry over there, so there's a little hope.

#166 ·
TroutTramp and his true colors: QUOTE: This is all hypothetical of course cause I would never slander the king hussien. QUOTE:I tell you what else I am, I am fair and since you think your such a bad ass on line I will give you the opportunity to be one in real life. QUOTE:why when I have little bitches like you to edit for me?
QUOTE:What dict you felt how deep? where? this is the gayest crap I ever saw. some little beotch can come and grammar and spell check that for me now. QUOTE: I am only left to suppose that in Washington "the state and DC" it is ok to to be racist against Native Americans. That is a logical conclusion.....How? And then the MLK comparison....I still don't know how you twisted that around...even for you, that is hard to get a grasp on it. Any guess what your true colors are?

#182 ·
Oh does it upset you that I stood up for myself when you couldnt argue my logic and had to resort to name calling? "....I still don't know how you twisted that around...even for you, that is hard to get a grasp on it."/QUOTE]
I dont think that is correct grammar. where is the grammar police now? Oh and as far as colors go you can guess or you can come out and call it. Oh nevermind you can't because your true color is yellow.

#185 ·
It is hard to read humor. I did not find your criticism constructive. I simply stated that the decision by the state department to use the code name "Geronimo" was at least done in bad taste, and perhaps even racist. My logic is that By associating the Apache war shamman with bin laden that Apaches might be offended. Whats twisted about that?

#189 ·
Your reasoning is that by associating Geronimo with bin Laden the Apaches could be offended. Your logic in support of that is what is riddled with fallacies.

Logic.

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Edit: And just to spell it out. I'm trying to help you here. I don't disagree with your supposition, it certainly could be construed as racist, but I would argue that it's a non-issue. In other words, most people simply don't give a fuck, myself included, especially in light of the bigger issue. But when you argue in favor of something, people aren't going to take you serious if you come across as illiterate and fill your arguments with blatant bullshit.

#191 ·
" But when you argue in favor of something, people aren't going to take you serious if you come across as illiterate and fill your arguments with blatant bullshit". Hey "BrownTurd": have you figured it out yet? When I spoke of 'colors' it was a metaphor and I should have known you will never understand that word even with a dictionary. I never called you stupid on your first post, I said what you wrote was stupid. The second time I said the point you were trying to make is just plain stupid and now after your last little flame where you assumed that 'logic' had anything to do with what you wrote or thought...now I have to say you are being stupid. Now back to true colors, yours would be dark brown, as in a big dark turd floating down a river and getting a little shit on everybody. So Brownturd...i'ts been fun..I sincerely hope you go back and read your posts so you can understand that it's extremely difficult to follow any line of reasoning your trying to make. Then with the help of a dictionary, a thesaurus and a couple quick internet lessons in correct sentence structure[I'm far from perfect], you can get to that place you have been trying to reach...I hope you know what that is...I think most of us do...good luck, it is worth pursuing!
So I am a brown turd thats funny. I guess you can read humor on here. Lets see you call me that to my face! I might be Brown but your still yellow. For those of you crying about racism you can condemn sportsman's calling me a brown turd any moment now. This forum should be renamed the tacoma rainbow poetry page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.