Our new flyshop is now open in Bellingham

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Rick Todd, Apr 3, 2013.

1. All of us Whatcom County fly fishers are super excited to have our own fly shop now open in Bellingham! The Confluence Fly Shop is located down near the harbor in the Harbor Mall across from LFS and also kind of across from the Web Locker (you can get your burgers along with fly stuff!) Two of my friends and fishing buddies, Ed Megill and Scott Willison have opened the shop and not only are they super knowledgeable fly fishers and guides, but they are both stellar guys! I was lucky enough to spend 3 days with them along with my 2 sons and 2 son in laws floating the Yakima last summer. (Did I mention their riverside meals are exceptional!) I know I will no longer be using mail order for any of my fly gear, and we all need to support these guys so we can always have this resource available to us! Rick

2. Great now my boy has a place to buy me a fathers day gift...Oh wait he's broke...Damn!

Steve Call, Chris Johnson and kmac like this.
  3. Congrats

Hope all goes well and the success is shared by all involved.

4. Can't wait to stop on by when visiting the folks!

5. Great news! I hope the shop does very well.

6. Send him some money.;)

7. Ahh if only it existed during my WWU days.

8. Ed and Scott are great guys and I'm beyond stoked that they got the shop up and running. After all the news of shops closing, isn't it cool to hear about one opening?

A fly store in Bellingham, how cool is that?

Bellingham crew, if we want this to work we've got to do our part. Buy local.

Chris Johnson and kmac like this.
  9. Congratulations Ed and Scott I am looking foward to sepnding a little time and money locally.

10. Exactly Josh,

11. That was one of the thing I liked about H&H when it was open, they had a wish book @ the front desk and your loved ones could go in and get you what you wanted, no quess work involved.

12. Congratulations and the best of luck boys!

Leland.

13. Good luck to you fellows.

14. Thank you all very much for the well wishes. We look very forward to seeing you.
    Cheers,
    Ed

tonemike likes this.
  15. Oh yeah, sure, open a new freakin' fly shop in buttingham AFTER I quit working up there. Thanks for nothing Ed.

Wait, all of my servers are hosted at FiberCloud in Bellingham. Mmmmmmm, it seems we are having issues at FiberCloud again. Dammit, I have to drive up there and fix it................again. See ya soon Ed.

16. You guy's have picked a great location, right between Bellingham's two destination trout streams!:p Just kidding.
    I can walk to your store in about 3 minutes from work.:D I'm stoked to check out your store and meet you.
    I still see Jerry from the old H&H store at Albertsons once in a while.

Good Luck!

17. Best of luck guys.

18. Excellent news!! I'll be doing my part to make sure it gets some business.

Should be seeing me this weekend.

19. We in bellingham finally have an outlet for our sickness. It was so nice not to having to drive to Seattle to get a reel choices and great advise.
    Can't wait to cast the new Meiser 5/6 switch and line they set me up with.

Thanks you Scott and Ed for stepping up and providing us with medicine we need.

Nathan

20. I heard Scott's pretty cool, but I'm not sure about that Ed guy.
    Hey do you guys have 5x tippet and 540 compact Skagit heads?