Outcast Fat Cat Float Tube

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by !chawycha!, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has this been sold? If not, what price are you asking for it?

Pete

2. Thank you for your interest. The tube is not sold yet.

I bought the Fat Cat for $299 + tax (about another $25 or so) - I would sell it for $250. I also have the Float Tube Force Fins that I bought for $130 plus tax - I will sell them for $80. http://www.forcefin.com/FF_PAGES/float_tube_catalog.html

So, you will save more than $100 with this deal on basically new equipment. Plus, if you live in Seattle/Eastside area, we can meet somewhere and I will deliver the goods.

Force Fins are side-supported for stability, one size fits all BIG, even over boots, adjustable over-the-top, toes-free foot pocket that reduces cramping and leverages power from your strongest kicking muscles.

Easy kicking, powerful and fast. Designed especially for fishing from a float tube, pontoon, or kickboat. Simply lift your foot to activate the SNAP of the blade and let the water accelerate through its split-V shape. Upcurved blade focuses water into thrust, instead of bobbing you up and down as when wearing flat fins.

Independently moving wing tips let you fine-tune your position in water with small foot and leg movements- just like the fish.

Turned up blade makes them easy to walk in too.

3. I am thinking $ 250.00.... for everything.( Tube and Fins)
    ( used equipment... $$$ should be 50 % of original retail...)

If your willing to deal and this is a Or Best Offer deal please contact me directly @
    stephen_lewis@comcast.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.