FS Outcast Pontoon Boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mike (Doc) LaCombe, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Health issues (pesky cancer) is leading me to sell my Outcast Pontoon boat. It is two years old
    and in excellent condition. I bought this boat to fish the rivers in Forks for Steelhead. It is fully equiped
    to handle two spey rods. Boat is stored inflated and hanging from the ceiling.

PAC 1000 Outcast Pontoon $1499
    Extra Oar, Blade Rite Oar Stops, Blade Rests, Oar Tethers, Spare Oar Keeper, 12lb Pyramid Anchor.
    Double action hand pump.

Total Value over $1700.00

Asking $1000.00

Call 360-710-8024

PAC1000.jpg

SpeyFitter likes this.
  2. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Mike, I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a Pac1100. Somebody should jump on it as it is an awesome boat by an awesome company with great service.

I hope that your health improves quickly and that you recovery completely and are able to get back out on the water before long. All the best.

3. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Doc, I'm boat-poor with no room for another, however I wish you well & have said a prayer for your complete recovery.

4. Price $950. If no one interested I'll have to take it Craigslist

5. SpeyFitter

SpeyFitter Active Member

I'm spreading this one around for you amongst some people I know who may be interested or know other people who might be interested. All the best to you eh?

6. Thanks SpeyFitter. It's an excellent boat for someone who swings flies.

7. SpeyFitter

SpeyFitter Active Member

Hey Mike, I solicited friends via email and I just posted a link to your add on flybc.ca (British Columbia Fly fishing Forum similar to Washington Fly fishing). I know your boat as I have almost the exact same boat only mine is 1 foot longer, so I can vouch for it personally as a great craft for rivers.

8. Justadd Water

Justadd Water Member

Hi Doc, I'd like to buy your PAC 1000 if you still have it. I think it was Scott that told me about this on speypages. I was looking for something bigger but this should work great for a first pontoon. I left a voicemail earlier today, please call if you are interested.

Dave

SpeyFitter likes this.
  9. SpeyFitter

SpeyFitter Active Member

Dave, Yup that was me who told you about it on speypages. I hope things work out for you and let me know how it goes. It's a sweet boat!
    Buy a repair kit (a spare blader isn't a bad thing to have either, which you can buy from Outcast), and some dry bags, a good PFD, a helmet, and you'll be good to go (and cold water gear if you're drifting cold, more gnarly rivers too).

10. Dave
    Sorry I missed your call. Yes I still have it and it's yours if we can figure out how to make the transfer. I'll call after 8am.

Doc

11. Justadd Water

Justadd Water Member

Thanks, Doc!

SpeyFitter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.