Partially Drank Bud Light Lime 24oz for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by obiwankanobi, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

You're on the right track, Wayne & I have the perfect place to introduce your twins to "21" . . . a pristine mountain cabin, surrounded by Tamaracks and Blue Spruce, & cool breezes along the Columbia Hanford Reach above Ringold. No crowds or boat traffic, shady banks, and numerous feeder streams along 15-continuous miles of shallow, rippling fly-water teeming with Steelhead, Atlantic Salmon, and Grayling. . . Rod has been there & the terms are reasonable . . .

2. Wayne Kohan

Wayne Kohan fish-ician

Media:
    Hey Jim, thanks for the offer, but as my brain is trying to sort out a mountain cabin on the Reach, with no crowds, I have to believe that this place you speak of muxt be a place that one get only get to by consuming large amounts of intoxicants, but it sounds so good, I may have to take you up on your offer. However, neither of the twins are much into fly-fishing, so you will have to get some half-naked nymphettes or something like that to entice them there.

Wayne

3. Jim Ficklin

Oh, did I forget to mention the weekly wet T-shirt competitions on the Palm-shaded, white sand beachfront at the swank Ringold Resort a few miles downstream and the fantastic bikini hatch? And the wildlife . . . why, in July & August, the small birds are so abundant, one would think they were a hatch of small Caddis flies . . . my sincere apology for this oversight.

4. Mike Wilson

Mike Wilson Yakbowbw

Media:
    Is the Bud Light still for sale, I need one more can of beer to shove up the butt of a raw chicken before I barbque it on the smoker... drunken chicken, that is the only thing Bud is good for.

5. Jim Ficklin

I couldn't do that . . . even to a freeking chicken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.