Partially finished St. Croix Legend Ultra 9' 5wt 2 pc - Trad

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Luv2flyfish, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Luv2flyfish Another Flyfisherman

Western WA, US.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    This was a project that I started years ago that I am NEVER going to get finished. I have too many 9ft 5wts. This is a Very Nice set-up. Fenwick style grip, black w/dark wood, uplocking reel seat. tip section has all but 2 eyes not wrapped, and the Butt section has not been wrapped at all. I have the thread and and the rest of the components to finish this rod with the exception of the varnish. its wrapped in a dark green metallic thread that I was going to highlight with a silver metallic thread. Looks beautiful when varnished. I did manage to loose the St. Croix sticker over the years though.

I am looking to trade this rod for either a decent large arbor 7wt reel that will work well for summer steelhead(I have an old bomber pfleuger summit 7wt that needs a good reel) or a 9ft 7wt 3 pc rod and reel. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Email me at: Flyfishinlife@hotmail.com
  2. Randy Knapp Active Member

Warm Springs, Virginia, USA.
    Partially finished St. Croix Legend Ultra 9' 5wt 2 pc -

I don't need the rod but I have a like new traditional 1495 1/2 US made Pflueger Medalist reel with never used extra spool that would be perfect for a 7wt steelie rod. I'll sell both for $50. You can e-mail me at wrknapp@yahoo.com

Randy
  3. Rob Blomquist Formerly Tight Loops

Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA.

Talk cash and you might interest me.
  4. bekezela Guest

How much money might you want for thid rod? I have a finished 9' 4wt , green im6 graphite that i would trade, but no 7 wt sorry
    Andrew
  5. bekezela Guest

Hey now i just remembered yhat i have an Okuma integrity 7/8 large arbor that i would be willing to trade
    Andrew
  6. Randy Knapp Active Member

Warm Springs, Virginia, USA.

Another member scarfed up the Pfluegers.

Randy