Pass Lake Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Islander, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Islander

Islander Steve

I'm heading up to Pass tomorrow. If anyone wants to hook up, I'll be the old guy in the orange pontoon. Hopefully getting towed around by some gargantuan fish. :thumb:

2. KenS

KenS Member

One of these days we'll have to share a ride. I don't quite have my "stuff" together, but am working on it.
    Good Luck, Ken.

3. Daryle Holmstrom

Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

I would be the old guy in the lund with electric motor

4. Daryle Holmstrom

Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

5. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

not to be "one of those guys," but i don't think the electric motor thing is allowed on pass lake :confused:

6. Lenkerr

Lenkerr Aimless Wanderer

Only if you are disabled. I think...

7. Bob Martin

Bob Martin Member

Islander, I saw your orange 'toon. We passed within a hundred yards of each other a time or two. I was the old guy in the aluminum pram mooching the depths with a marabou leech. It was slow for me but I did manage four bows 14" to 16" to hand and LDR a couple others. I saw you working over the shoreline. How did you do?

8. Islander

Islander Steve

Hi Bob, I did lousy for Pass this time of year. Fished from 12:30 to about 5. Only had two rainbows, 16" and 18". Didn't get any action along the shore. Talked to a guy from Seattle on the way out he had seven, nothing real big he said, on a wolly bugger. I was a beautiful day though. :beer2: