FS Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling. $85

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Adrian, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling, like new condition. Only noticeable wear is inside the work tray where I stuck a few flies. This is the one that is sold out EVERYWHERE. It just did not work for me. Excellent, like new condition. This little sling is cool, again...just not for me. Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. Located in Kingston, WA. Paypal with free shipping. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Is this still for sale?

3. Sort of, I decided to keep this one, however I have one brand new with tags on eBay right now. My seller name is "noelandry".

4. Thanks Adrian. I'll look it up.

5. This sling is SWEET. It does everything. Chest packs can't carry water or nets, hip packs can't carry a net and get wet, vests can't carry water. This sling is the do all. Waterproof internal pocket, d-ring for net, water bottle holder and built-in work station. I know a shop in Pouslbo, WA that has one in stock.

6. Nice looking forward to getting one. Like you said earlier can't find one in stock, and would like to try it out before I buy one. Think I just might pick one up and hope it works. The William Joseph vest I just got is not for me and I'm liking the idea of the sling. Thanks Adrian.

7. When you try it out, add some weight to the pack. Put stuff in it and then wear it around. It feels like it will be constantly falling off if you don't put anything in it. Once you do, it works sweet.

8. I have this pack and its great. Best pack I have ever tried. Not to big not to small and lets you do it all you are right Adrian its a great pack and I will be shocked if you don't sell it fast.

9. Still on eBay?

10. Negative.

11. Sorry to Hijack the thread but I did just buy one directly from Patagonia. They seem to be hard to find locally, if not impossible. My shop said early June for their next batch. Good Luck

12. Peninsula Outfitters in Poulsbo, WA has one and yes Patagonia online.