FS Patagonia Wading Jacket and More

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by greatlakessteelheader, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatlakessteelheader

greatlakessteelheader Member

I have 3 jackets left for sale and hoping somebody will grab them. Dont have photos but a simple google search will show you what they look like, and the condition is acurately described. Shoot me a PM if interested.
    1. Patagonia Guidewater Wading Jacket Size XL (Green). Awesome jacket and will keep you dry in the wettest weather. Water resistant zippers and submersible cuffs. Only reason I'm selling this is because I've lost 75lbs and it no longer fits. No holes, tears, or stains. $150 shipped.
    2. Mountain Hardwear Dragon Soft Shell Jacket Size XL (Black). Again just a killer jacket that no longer fits. Highly breathable and will keep you dry in all but the heaviest rains. Chest pocket zipper is missing pull tab, other than that this jacket is in great shape with alot of use left in it. $60 shipped.
    3. Patagonia Retro X Vest (Grayish w/red trim) Size XL. Very lightly worn, no longer fits. Super warm, windproof, and water resistant. This is a few years old but has been worn very little. $50 shipped.

Thanks,
    Rich

2. golfman44

golfman44 Active Member

Media:
    Wish I knew how these fit... I could use a wading jacket. Not to be nosy but what was your old height/weight when these fit?

3. Rich Morrison

Rich Morrison Member

Home Page:
    I've got this exact jacket and it fits very nicely. Not too baggy but room for layering in the cold. I'm 6'1" and 245 lbs. That might help.

4. greatlakessteelheader

greatlakessteelheader Member

Wading Jacket is SOLD! 2 jackets remaining and still available.

Thanks,

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.