Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Pics From The Ford

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  IrishFishinGuy 
#1 ·
Heres a couple pics from this past weekend at the ford. The first is the one i caught across from the handicap dock, second is Mitch's from saturday night by the first footbridge and the last one is Shawn's from two weekends ago. Well, thats it for now.

Tyler

Fish On!!!:thumb

#4 ·
Thats not you in the picture...what, did you find some random stranger who caught a fish and snapped a pic so you could post it and take your claim to fame at the ford?? JUST KIDDING. feels good to finally catch one of those difficult fish, a :thumb :thumb

You up for some steelheading??? drop me a line if you are.. We went on Monday but only caught a couple of suckers..no steelies this time. We are probable going this friday night and saturday though??

Later,

~Patrick ><>

#5 ·
Saw you posting a picture from the ford last weekend so I decided I would too. Thanks for all the tips on the scuds and such at Rocky Ford. I had pretty decent success with 7 fish landed with just as many LDR's. I caught most of them on scuds. Tried the bunny leach but only had a lot of frustrating follows. Anyways it was a great weekend,

Bernard

Tyler you've got a message

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.