NFR Pigeon Doping?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Kaiserman, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Kaiserman content

Ratings: +437 / 0
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-racing-rocked-by-doping-scandal-8904394.html

When I saw this on the news, I couldn't even believe it. What's next, 5 yr old soccer games?

Breaking news! - Little Bobby, one of the forwards for the team 'It's Mine!', was caught taking an extra Flintstone vitamin in the team's minivan.

When questioned about it, he simply replied, "I found it on the floor. I didn't know it was a vitamin...I promise!" Sure Bobby, we believe you.

A racing pigeon just sold for $430,000. Seriously? A pigeon?
  2. bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

m-ville
    Ratings: +737 / 0
    the money involved with betting on racing pigeons in europe involves multiply millions on some of the bigger races, they are into the pigeon raceing sport, when the common citizen can't hunt or fish the have to resort something to do for enjoyment.
  3. astrofisher Clear Skies

Tenino, Wa.
    Ratings: +54 / 0
    Well maybe, uh well, nope - got nothing.
  4. Kaiserman content

Ratings: +437 / 0
    Well, it was NBC news. I'm sure they never make anything up. :rolleyes:
  5. Jim Darden Active Member

Bellingham, Wa.
    Ratings: +222 / 0
    Hey!...I think we are on to something here....let's talk to WDFW about doping our steelhead, to increase their fight! People would come from all over the world to catch a Washington Steelhead. It could be a big money maker for the state...I'm sure our local politicians would go for it!
    Dave Kaiserman likes this.