Pimpin' My Ride

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Blue, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Nice job organizing and outfitting your Scadden.
    I hope you only weigh 100 pounds though...........:eek: Looks like alot of gear weight. What is the weight rating on those rafts?
    Maybe needs a beer cooler in front to balance it out.

2. Well the battery is probably close to 60 lbs, motor around 25 lbs, sonar maybe a pound, maybe a pound or two with rods and lines...boat rated at 800 lbs I think....I am good.
    Boat sits pretty level. With battery and motor, a little up in the front, but nice on waves.

3. The only thing wrong with that video was that your reel is installed backwards. Cool mods Blue, have you outdone Mojo?

4. I cannot reel right handed! Spazz totally. He has been using the Renegade. Not sure why no the XX other than the Renegade is a little shorter and lighter....plus I have it rigged with the glue ons (thanks to you). I am wondering if we will use the X5's again!

5. I wish you would have left the camera on to see the fish

6. I think you need to get another one and make it a two story affair ;) As usual you have some great solutions and boat jazz. Love it.

7. Blue, what D rings did you go with and where did you find them?

I am inspired!

8. I bought some sweet little 3" ones at a Marine place here, but I ordered the same ones that are on the toon from Dave. Took a few weeks asa they were totally out, but he offered to send me any of the other colors at a discount. I wanted blue, what can I say.

9. Wheer did you order from?

10. 801-392-5404 (before noon) or nfo2@aol.com ATTENTION Dave