Pink: Catch N Release

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by yellowlab, Aug 18, 2009.

1. yellowlab Active Member

In a van... down by the river, WA
    Ratings: +89 / 8
    Perfect Tide, Perfect Day, Cooperative Fish = Smiles for the rest of the day.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J-pjhQVlMgM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J-pjhQVlMgM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. JayB Active Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +152 / 0
    Nice. I Think I might have seen you out there this morning - looked like you were doing pretty well if it *was* you.
  3. bigfun4me Team Infidel

Seattle, Wa, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Still smiling....great day Paul. Thanks for the ride back to the car today.
  4. Upton O Blind hog fisherman

out of state now
    Ratings: +221 / 0
    That was great including the part at the end where you can see another fish swirling the surface of the water in the background.:thumb:
  5. Peter Pancho Active Member

Gig Harbor,WA
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    awesome dude. whats up with the gloves, too slimy fish for yah? What kind of boat is that, thought you had a nicer one?
  6. yellowlab Active Member

Gloves really save my hands in the salt as I fish it at least 4 times a week. I dont mind the fish, its the salt and the cuts that it I don't like.

Sometimes you have to get back to basics, and I find fishing the pram is a great way to connect with the fish. Of course I have my 'big' boat, but why even get it all wet when Im perfectly in the zone with as little as possible?

I'll save the motor boat for bucktailin', Neah and Ucluelet, taking other people out, and when Im done playing with the slimers. Until then, Im perfectly happy with this set up.
  7. Peter Pancho Active Member

Gig Harbor,WA
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    4 times a week, dude how I envy you, jk. Thanks Paul for the info, and yes the salt does eat my hands as well. Take care. peter
  8. Stonefish Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater

Pipers Creek
    Ratings: +1,264 / 1
    Paul,
    Good to see the chironomid craft getting a salt workout! Nice video.
  9. yellowlab Active Member

Shes an oldie but a goody. I can ride her all day long and put her away wet, she is willing to take a spin around the block a few more times with no complaints. Not bad for a 20+ year old pram that is water tight, has seen her share of lakes here in WA, OR and BC. Who cares what she not a prom queen, she is a fish catching machine and has some good MOJO.
  10. yellowlab Active Member

Well, that seem to be the case when these Pinkies started showing up. Once our baby is born, Im up the creek and on lockdown, so Im getting all I can while the gettins' good!