Pink Steelie Fly Swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by seanengman, Jan 7, 2010.

1. NomDeTrout

NomDeTrout Fly Guy Eat Pie

sean you get mine in yet? said it should be there by Wed.

2. seanengman

seanengman Trout have no politics

Patience young Padawan Learner.

Oh, and Mumbles, I hope you inventoried those flies in that box 'cuz some of them may go MIA.

3. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Sean, every fly in that box has a purpose, has a mission, has a plan. Did you not see the microchip encoded instructions? Better check again before that box blows up. I forgot to tag my flies, for which I will handle photography duty, but I did remember to tip my swapmeister! Will they fish? I fully expect that you'll ensure the barbs are crimped down and the commence to putting the hook point into some fish!

4. Runejl

Runejl Josh

What up,

With Jcalderon out I dont think I have to wait for my materials to arrive from the Fly Shop to finish up my eleventh. (Got the wrong pink before). Stinky Pinky's are on the way. Moley Moley Moaly.

And if anybody actually catches a fish on my crude handywork please let me know.

P.S. Sorry about the wait, I knew there was a reason I didnt get good grades in school.

Later,

Josh

5. Ed Call

Josh, those flies suck, did not follow fly tying format and need to be disposed of properly. Please send them all to me, I'll get rid of those nasty pinky pinky pink and purple moaly moaly moalies properly.:thumb:

6. Sean Beauchamp

Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

mine will be out tomorrow express shippedsorry about the wait gentlemen. between moving and finding out im gonna be a dad, ive been a little preoccupied. im finishing up the last 3 right now.

7. Ed Call

Congratulations...while tying pink flies you find out you'll be a father? Hope you like little girls, ballet class, dance recital and all that jazz. My girls dig all that and so far are enjoying time on the water wtih me!

8. seanengman

Mumbles, I knew there was a reason I liked you.

9. Sean Beauchamp

Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

i shipped em out yesterday ,morning! got all moved in, no interrnet for awhile but i look forward to receiving them, sorry for the delay!

10. seanengman

Got sean's and rune's

11. seanengman

I lost track, but I think I still need one more set. Anyway I am going to sort em out on the weekend and hopefully ship em out. Peace.

Sean

12. Ed Call

Sweet. I'll ask Chris for the gallery link and I'll do the photos when they arrive.

13. seanengman

Alright, I have everyones but Nomdetrout's. He shipped them, but they have not arrived yet. I sent him a PM so hopefully we can arrange something. I hate to leave a guy out.

Sean

14. seanengman

Update: NomDeTrout should have some flies here in the next couple days. I am gonna wait, sorry for the hold-up guys... we're almost there. BTW these flies look great, the steelhead box will look very nice.

Peace

Sean

15. NomDeTrout

Sorry guys. My personal apologies for the hang up. Not sure what happened and where it went but somewhere...someplace in the USPS univerrse, there are some pink flies flying around somewhere.

sean, shipping out tomorrow morning express so you should be getting them very soon. Thanks guys.

16. NomDeTrout

Alright guys, I tied up another set in record time yesterday.
    I think these ones look a lot better than the previous set. Shipping out in 2 hours!

sean - if you do happen to receive the earlier package, you can just keep them. They're just big fuzzy marabours with cone heads.

17. Ed Call

Looking forward to adding a bit'o-pink to the Hoh Down fly box!

18. NomDeTrout

So I walk into my office mail room and guess what I find? My fly box. package opened...fly box open...on the counter. I don't know what happened there but apparently they don't like it when I ship things out of the office mail box lol.
    Anyway, shipped out the second package today so you should be receiving it any day now Sean. Sorry about the mix up.

19. seanengman

Sent all the flies out yesterday!

20. Ed Call

Sweet mother of pink goodness. I'm holding a spot in my Hoh fly box for some pink steelies and green butt skunks. Thanks Sean.