Pontoon Boat 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mike (Doc) LaCombe, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Bought a Pram so want to pass this pontoon on to someone else. This boat is rated for Class I rivers. Note the retractable wheel that I added. ($135) I will throw in a U shaped float tube used only once. The trailer and mushroom anchor are not included. Using them for my new pram. I am asking $350.

Mike

Attached Files:

2. Jeff Hale

Jeff Hale B.I.G.F.F.

How much for the boat, tailer, and anchor altogether? Willing to sell the whole package and how much?

3. Jeff,

Lets see, a new trailer would cost $700 - 800 and the anchor at Walmart is around $16. So that would bring it up to around $1150. So I think I will stick with the original offer. But thanks for the interest.

MIKE

4. Reduced to $300.

5. Shamless bump

6. Mike Etgen

Mike Etgen Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here

Shameless endorsement. :thumb:

Folks, this pontoon would be a real deal for someone. I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but this would be a great pick-up for someone looking for a first pontoon. I can't believe it's still up for grabs.

7. colton rogers

colton rogers wishin' i was fishin'

does it float?

8. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Guys, if you need a trailer, just buy the ones sold at Fred Meyers, Harbor freight, etc for $200. A sheet of plywood and licensing you'll be in the $300 range. Not like you're putting a few thousand pounds on it. You can find them pretty cheap for sale too already licensed and ready to go. So don't make that hold you back. Good deal on the boat, buy that and then go and get you the trailer.

9. Colton,

All it needs is water and she floats good. Come look, I'm just up the road from Gig Harbor.

Mike

10. colton rogers

the weekends over for me now with finals, and essays to write, but if its still on here i will try and come and look at it next weekend, i have anchors and i really dont need a trailor so its perfect. by the way how made the pontoon and why did you opt to a pram??? it makes me kinda think think there are some negatives. last but not least do you want cash or check because im interested

11. colton,

PM sent to you.

Mike

12. Bank Bum

Bank Bum Member

Hi,was wondering what name brand that pontoon is & how long,,pontoon float size,,Thank you. Bank Bum

13. Trout Unlimited, 9ft pontoons. Each bladder has a double compartment.

14. Bank Bum

Bank Bum Member

Mike,ever us this boat on rivers . if so how did it handle,,thanks, Bank Bum

15. Bank Bum,

I have not, but it's rated for Class I rivers.

16. Bank Bum

Bank Bum Member

iam close by to you,so maybe we can make arrangement tomarrow in the am,if your not busy to take a look at it. Thanks, Bank Bum

17. colton rogers

fishfinder, i sent you a pm

colton

18. Bank Bum,

I have someone coming Saturday am to look at it. He talked to me about it a week ago. If deal falls through and your still interested I'll get back with you.

Mike

19. Bank Bum

Bank Bum Member

ok, thanks mike .

Bank Bum