Pontoon Boat Cart Pictures

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jim Jenkins, Mar 11, 2002.

1. Jim Jenkins

Jim Jenkins New Member

Thanks to those whom were interested it this. Sorry it took so long to get them posted. (Thanks to Chris :THUMBSUP ) Anyway if anyone one need additional info, measurements, whatever, I still have some hand dwg's from the planning stage. Some are applicable, some aren't because of design changes on the fly. Pardon the pun, haha. If I were to do this again, I might I have something made that would plug in where the anchor assy mounts on the frame (stainless-steel). But this works great and wasn't that hard to make, a couple evenings. Here's the link to go, 8 pics in all.

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/jim/

Jim J.

2. guest

guest Guest

Nice looking rig. But I don't think that it would work for me. As I would have to buy a table saw to cut the wood and then I would have to buy a pickup to carry it in. As you see the cost is way out of my range. Jim S. P/S just having fun. :WINK

3. Dan Reynolds

Dan Reynolds Member

Media:
    I'll just hire a sherpa to carry mine on his back while i sip a cold beer! LOL, trying my contraption of a cart on Lenice this weekend...might bring some bailing wire to fix on the fly...