Popper Fishing Tuesday Evening

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by miyawaki, Nov 25, 2012.

1. miyawaki

miyawaki Active Member

For those of you in the Puyallup area, I will be doing my popper talk at the Alpine Fly Fishers monthly meeting. Here is the link for info and directions: http://alpineflyfishers.org/index.html

Leland.
    photo.JPG

Jamie Wilson and Jeff Dodd like this.
  2. stilly stalker

stilly stalker Tuna sniffer

nicely chewed!

3. Scott Salzer

Scott Salzer previously micro brew

I wish could make it. I have a trade show Pacific Marine Expo that takes up my week.

MB

4. Bradley Miller

Bradley Miller Dances with fish

Thoroughly enjoyed Leland's talk and the group at Alpine tonight.
    Baking contest at Orvis? Hmm....my bread might be migrating up 405 to Bellevue......

5. Eyejuggler

Eyejuggler Beech Nut

I also had a great time! The whole group was a hoot :) It was also great to put a face to the...face and meet both you and Leland :)
    My biggest takeaway from Lelands talk was to let the water do the work, having fished mostly stillwater up to now I realize I need to delegate some of the duties to nature, or at least be saavy to the options available.

6. Bradley Miller

Bradley Miller Dances with fish

I hadn't thought of it in those terms (delegating...), but you are right.....
    I was also happy to see that he frequents some of the same beaches I have been on.
    At least now I know there's fish out there! Going to stop in at PSF tomorrow and pick up a few more poppers.

7. miyawaki

miyawaki Active Member

Great to meet and talk to you guys tonight. See you on the beach!

Leland.