Post here if you plan on attending the Nov 11-14 WFF / AEG Party on the Cowlitz

Discussion in 'Events' started by Chris Scoones, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Need a clarification on something in the Calender. In the month of November it says the Party is on the weekend of the 5th thru the 7th but on the events page it says the 11th thru the 14th. It needs to be corrected I think.

Pwoens was confused on the goings on in the site. But then again he is always confused :rofl:

Jim

2. hikepat

hikepat Patrick

Do we know where on the Cowlitz this get together is yet? I would like to be able to look over some maps of the area before hand.

3. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

Please keep responses on this thread to putting up your RSVP only.

Since the question was asked, we're looking at a private field with more then enough room for the group. When the location is locked down we'll forward the information with directions / maps, ect...

Chris

4. jbrodie

jbrodie New Member

I'm in....

I plan on showing for the entire event. I plan on bringing new member, IrishMac10 with me. He may be new to this site but he and I have been friends and fishing partners for over 30 years. I hope you guys are ready for him. :beer2: P.S. Hope there are spots to park a trailer, Jim.

5. Peter Pancho

Peter Pancho Active Member

I'll be there too in early morning on the 12th through late evening of the 13th. Looking foward the the Jam and fishing. Whos bringing the guitars and bongos? :cool:

Peter ><>

6. Islander

Islander Steve

I'm retired now, I'll be there all four days, maybe more.

7. agent montana

agent montana This Must be a sickness!! MARINATE!!!

Count me in for the 11th & 12 and I am going to try an dwork out the 13th. Bringing 1 maybe 2 guest. :beer2: Let me know if we need more KEGS I can probably get us a deal...

8. Dutchman

Dutchman Tom Van Gelder

Chris,

Please remove me from the list of people going. Just got told I will be spending the Month of Nov in Cleveland some training.

Tom
    bawling:

9. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Chris, know you had asked if I was coming. I'll put down a "Yes" for now, but could change. Trying to get a few things straightened out around here, so not 100% sure if I'll be able to attend. So will say Yes and 4, (three guests), but that could change. I never seem to keep my sitters commited. LOL.

10. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

I'll drag my sorry sac 'o bones over to the Cowlips for this momentous event!
    I'm planning on nights of 12th and 13th, not sure of the other days.

I promise to keep my blues harp in my pocket (if I even bring it at all) until everyone is roaring drunk, as the off-key noise I produce with it only then begins to sound tolerable. For certain I'm no Little Walter, and I don't need to get thrown in the river!

Jimbo

11. Teeg Stouffer

Teeg Stouffer Fish Recycler

If it's not too late, I'm in. Very happy to be able to make it, just took rearranging a few things.

Right now, planning on being there Friday afternoon through Sunday.

Teeg.

12. jabseattle

jabseattle jabs

Chris,

Maybe one guest

13. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

No, by all means it's not too late. We're not restricting anyone to RSVP, just trying to get an idea on what size the camping area needs to be, how many kegs, ect...

14. Griswald

Griswald a.k.a. Griswald

Chris,
    I am sorry but I will not be able to make this EVENT. I have an unforseen conflict that came up that weekend...I am sorry I will miss it. :(

Best,
    Matthew Grunwald
    a.k.a. Griswald

15. Aaron_Dupee

Aaron_Dupee Not Newbie

Yeah, Im in Thursday-Saturday

16. Michael M. Chunn

Michael M. Chunn New Member

While I had every entention of going to this weekends party, it seems that corporate greed has taken over and I am now required to work.. :mad: I guess a large corporate merger can do that.

I hope everyone has fun.

Michael