Project Healing Waters 2 Fly

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jim Allen, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Jim Allen

Jim Allen "Fish-On" Custom Fly Rods

I have been a bit remiss in posting this but I just wanted to say thank you to all those involved with the Project Healing Waters 2 fly event this past Saturday in Ellensburg. Chuck T., Jerry D. and company pulled off another awesome event. I look forward to this event every year.

What could be more rewarding than sharing the awesome sport of fly fishing whit a group of individuals who have given so much to allow me the freedom to do so. To Louis the Veteran in my front seat I would like to say; Sir it was an honor and privilege to spend the day with you!! To Steve the volunteer in my back seat I would like to say; Thankyou for all you do for our Vets. And to all those who donated their time, skills, resources and funds in support of this event, I am sure you feel as I do that it is the very least we can do. The day was awesome, the setting was tranquil, the weather was perfect and yes the waters healed and soothed the soles of all those present.

If you have not volunteered or donated in the past I would encourage you to do so. God Bless America!!

Thank You.

surfnsully likes this.