Puget Sound At Her Finest

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by miyawaki, Oct 21, 2010.

1. miyawaki

miyawaki Active Member

2. Upton O

Upton O Blind hog fisherman

Photoshop...

(Great fish Leland, could that be one of your Mijawaki Poppers in it's mouth?)

3. miyawaki

miyawaki Active Member

That fish totally glommed onto my popper!

Leland.

4. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Trout Hunter

Congrats Leland that is an awesome fish.

5. Richard Torres

Richard Torres Active Member

Very nice!
    That is a plump one...

6. Slipstream

Slipstream Active Member

5 stars for sure! Beautiful fish. SS

7. dryflylarry

dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Nice fatty Leland!

8. Bob Jones

Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

Very nice!!!

9. wildbuca

wildbuca Member

wow. nice fish. but i am sensing a double standard here on this forum. i see plenty of rocks.

10. Dustin Bise

Dustin Bise Active Member

amazing fish omg!

11. Salty Fly

Salty Fly Member

Of course there is a double standard wildbuca. If this was a new member the very first post would have suggested a better way or a flame. But before we jump to conclusions maybe there is a reasonable explaination, some one suggested photoshop. Additionally, I would be willing to bet if you look back into the archives Leland himself has counseled on the virtues of the "proper release technique for this very fragile resource". Oh by the way you can purchase my popper in several different sizes and colors.

12. kelvin

kelvin Active Member

Leland
    good one great pic with your popper

perhaps the tide suddenly went out like what happened to Larry last year

13. Alexander

Alexander Fishon

Sure is a tough crowd on these boards. Personally the fish on rocks doesn't bother me so much. Sand is a little different. The worst IMHO is people grabbing fish with dry hands and then proceeding to WIPE the debris off the fish's body!!! In that case you may as well club it.

But we all make compromises when it comes to taking "the money shot". ;)

In the end, we all fall short in o e way or another, don't tell me you score 100 out of 100 each time.

Chill.

14. Don Freeman

Don Freeman Free Man

yupper.

15. Salty Fly

Salty Fly Member

Personally Alexander I agreed with you. My point is not about how the fish was treated. It is about the constant reminders from the people on this forum about the delicate nature of the fish.... unless it is one of the popular kids. Then no comment and in some cases even support from the same individuals who would be first inline to tell you a thing or two.

16. Peter Pancho

Peter Pancho Active Member

AWESOME FISH!!! But a trophy like that on rocks with barnacles, er..uh..humm. Did I say nice fish?

That fish is the BEST SRC to date, even better than D3s SRC in the net/boat pic.

17. Chris Robinson

Chris Robinson New Member

Great fish but it's sad to see such a precious resource laying on the rocks like that.

Chris.

18. toddr

toddr Member

Are you all serious? Calling out one of the strongest proponents of this fishery? It looks like a quick click in shallow water, not a staged photo. Give a guy a break.

19. Dizane

Dizane Coast to Coast

Bravo :rofl:

Nice fish.:thumb:

20. Don Freeman

Don Freeman Free Man

Amateur style. Sorry the liver spotted old hand is blocking the trout, but this one had to be turned spots side up to catch his breath.