Quality mojo in Forks this Saturday

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by orangeradish, Dec 30, 2013.

1. http://blog.anadromy.com/2013/12/a-fly-shop-in-forks.html?m=1

Neil and Alyssa from Anadromy Fly Fishing are having a little grand opening for their fly shop. They tie super solid flies, and they are 2 of the nicest people I've ever met. They have been working on putting this together for a while, so I'm stoked to see it opening. If you are in Forks this Saturday, consider stopping by. I'll be there early in the am, and around lunch time. Hope to see some people there.

Jason

2. brats will begin soaking in beer and onions thurs night

orangeradish likes this.

3. You just gave me the idea of what I am having for dinner tonight. Johnsonville brats cooked in sourcrout, and mashed potato's.

4. That's awesome, I won't be out there this weekend. But I'll check in later this month. They tie some awesome bugs!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

orangeradish likes this.
  5. brats and mashed potatos..... what an unusual combo.

6. Always thinking about your stomach.

jsuyes likes this.
  7. Fixed it for you.

8. Thanks for the heads up. Ill probably drop by. Im itching to swing a fly.

9. I'm a little torn between heading out for this or going up to the Skagit for the weekend. This looks like a good excuse to hit the op for the first time this season though.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

10. I'm so excited that omj will be spell checking everyone's posts now.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

11. Everybody else does it, so why not me.

constructeur likes this.
  12. Have fun for me guys, my plans to be there at casa de Steels for the weekend were shot down by work deadlines. Bummed is an understatement.

13. Sorry to hear that. Figured I'd be seeing you out there.

14. I'll be over to celebrate with Neil and Alyssa. I'm stoked for them...great people for sure!!! See everyone there!

orangeradish likes this.