Raft Pro?

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by SpeyFitter, Sep 8, 2013.

1. I have no association with any of these guys, I'm just wondering who "RaftPro" is and how they relate to Scadden stuff? They seem to have some boats that are a lot like Dave Scadden stuff (www.raftpro.com). Their toons and frames look VERY similar in some of their products . I notice if you go to the Raftpro website it says to contact Vance Poulsen in the contact us. And in one of the Dave Scadden pontoon playday videos Vance Poulsen is one of the guys who is riding one of the Dave Scadden Outlaw X5's through some of the rapids back in 2008. But then I thought I heard somewhere that Scadden switched frame suppliers a couple years ago or something like that. Are these guys buddies?

2. I'd say these boats are made in the same plants overseas that most of the other "boat manufacturers" have their boats made.

3. I couldn't get there website to show the products. Someone posted that the scadden toons were produced in New Zealand. I own a Assault xxx luckily I was one of the lucky ones with no issues. (yet) cross fingers!

4. I love my scadden i just need to add more d-rings