Rattlesnake Lake and a Valuable Warning

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Backwoods Angler, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Some people stand up for what they believe in.

Derek Young likes this.
  2. Why does this stuff never happen to me? Because I'm always packing, have a shaved head, big ol scraggly beard, weigh 240 lbs/6'3", and I look damned irritable? In warm weather the tattoos may help quite a bit too. The only down-side is that every toothless hillbilly dirt-bag thinks I'm his bro.

3. I truly hope you don't expect the 'authorities' to care (or do) anything about this sort of situation. Did she assault you? Nope, and if she did, they probably wouldn't do much about it.

Dude, you gotta take care of yourself....the 'authorities' are only good after everything goes to hell...they're too busy eating donuts.

4. Bummer to have these experiences when we're out trying to enjoy some solitude and escape this kind of stuff. Perhaps Rattlesnake Lake is simply too close to the rats nest?

5. I have seen some odd things at Rattlesnake, though never been threatened. Don't kill the flies and the fish but it is OK to kill one who does. I will take the nude photo shoot last July over that any day.

6. I thought we weren't gonna tell anyone about that! :eek:
    Glad to see you finally made it on here.

7. Just not the ladies Rob. We can't have too much fun fishing or we won't be allowed to go. We did catch fish as well.

8. Must be using a type IV to dredge up this old thread

9. Jeff Sawyer, you are so right on !! Been there and done that !! Just thinking about it gives me chills even to this day.

10. Yep, Come on People thread is over a year old now