Ray's River Dory Drift Boat 17X54

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by River Dory, Nov 15, 2004.

1. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Beautiful and tough Ray's River Dory. 17X54 Rogue Fly Fish Model. Pristine condition. All natural marine grade fir with mahogany accents. Graphite/epoxy bottom. Removable rear casting brace. Built by Ray in 2002. Baker galvanized trailer. Extras included. Please post or e-mail me for pictures at eskoog@magnusadventures.com. Or give me a ring at 503 780-2679. Boat is located in Portland, OR and I will deliver at no extra charge. This is one of the most beautiful boats you will ever set your eyes on. $4750 OBO.
  2. Bob Triggs Your Preferred Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide

Olympic Peninsula
    Ratings: +706 / 0
    might be a good idea to post pix here too.
  3. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    I know Bob. Havn't quite figured out how to do that yet. If someone wants to post them for me I will send them a few flies and give them a discount on the boat if they buy it! Or I'll send them a beer of choice. Sounds like a sweet deal to me......
  4. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +689 / 5
    Send me the pics, and I'll post for you. :thumb:
  5. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Here's a pic for now. Click on the image below guys. I"ll have more tomorrow.
  6. Ron Eagle Elk Active Member

Yelm, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +110 / 0
    I got the pics as e-mail. Man that is one nice looking boat. Unfortunately the wife saw me looking at pictures of another boat. After she threatened my spey rod I decided one of you other guys could have it. I guess she thinks one drift boat is enough.

REE
  7. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Rest of the pictures.
  8. Randy Diefert aka: Longears

Coupeville, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    That really is a beautiful boat. I'd be proud to float in that baby. I own 2 boats now and my wife would do bodily harm to me as well if I pulled it into our driveway.
    somebody's going to get a sweet boat though.
  9. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    Bringing the boat back up to the top. I'm flexible on the price and need to sell it as soon as I can. This boat is one of a kind and truly beautiful. This boat floats like a cork, spins on a dime, tracks like a dream and is total eye candy. Not to mention it is tough as nails. Please address any questions to this post or call me at 503 780-2679. RD
  10. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    Last time bringing this boat up. Will work with you on an offer but I will not give the boat away. It is super sweet and for the discriminating angler who wants top quality. Feel free to call Ray on this boat. www.raysriverdories.com. Check the price on the boat on his site and compare. The fir that this boat has been built with is perfect, not one patch anywhere on the hull. Try finding that in a Don Hill or Tatman---you wont! Please e-mail me at skoogae@ix.netcom.com or call me at 503 780-2679. Thanks, RD.
  11. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    PS, I will also give a donation to Chris if the boat sells to a WFF member. Cheers, RD>