FS/WTT Redington Voyant 590-4. Brand new, ideal SRC stick!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by formerguide, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. formerguide

formerguide Active Member

So, I have a brand spanking new Redington 9' 5wt Voyant (model 590-4.) Very nice looking rod, fast and light. I received this from Redington after sending in an older broken rod, as opposed to repair they sent me the modern equivalent replacement rod. This rod has never seen the water, cast it at the shop in the parking lot for 5 min is all the action it's seen.

Complete with case and rod sack, looks like these retail for $190.

Honestly not looking to sell unless someone makes a nice offer. I have quite a few 5wts (rod I sent in was a backup) so any interesting trades I'd be open to considering. Flies, lines, reels, I can also add cash or accept cash as partial as well, just looking to get something I might use. Maybe a new vice, again, I'm open to ideas!

I'll post a pic later if anyone's interested; a new rod is, well, a new rod, looks the same as on the Redington website. Thanks all, great site, thanks to the admins and sponsors.

Dan

2. tling70

tling70 Member

What are you looking for in flies? I have different lines and a lot of different flies. Let me know what you want and I may have it.

3. Rob Hardman

Rob Hardman Active Member

I'd swap a Redington CPX 9064-S 9' 6wt (saltwater version with fighting butt). It's been fished twice.
    Or a Redington Classic Trout 9' 5wt brand new in tube with a little cash on top.

4. formerguide

formerguide Active Member

Gimme some suggestions, no idea on flies. Would need to be a nice assortment obviously... As far as lines, could use a new WF-5-F and an Intermediate in a 5 (clear...)

Dan
    I'm a maybe on the CPX. Does it look fine (I assume used in the salt twice?)

Open to other offers still, thanks! Maybe I can keep trading up and see what I end up with, haha. I'll keep the CPX in mind.

Dan

5. tling70

tling70 Member

Pm sent.

6. Rob Hardman

Rob Hardman Active Member

[quote="formerguide, post: 875449,
    I'm a maybe on the CPX. Does it look fine (I assume used in the salt twice?)

Open to other offers still, thanks! Maybe I can keep trading up and see what I end up with, haha. I'll keep the CPX in mind.

Dan[/quote]

I just pulled it out to inspect. It's flawless. You wouldn't know it wasn't new. I'm just not getting into beach fishing as much as I thought I would.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.