FS Reel Clear out! - they gotta go!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by hawg hunter, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) Ari t’Hart Gallatin 1 + spare spool and original cases for both. This reel has been fished lightly and does have very minor wear to the bottom of the reel. barely noticeable but it is there. This is one of the sweetest reels I have used to date. Functions flawlessly and great sound. Currently set up for RHW. $495 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2) Bellinger 3 ½ Classic reel. This reel is new and has never been fished. This reel is unique in that it is one of two made with the solid, non ported spool in standard arbor. Current models have the mid arbor with ported spool. Great switch light spey or large single hand reel. Currently set up for RHW but is reversible. $525 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3) Hardy St. George Junior. This unfished reel comes complete with Original Box, leather block case. This limited edition reel is number 39. $495 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    4) Abel Super 4 in Brown trout graphic. Complete with box, pouch and paperwork. This reel has been lined but never fished. $525 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I can email more pictures to interested parties. Just shoot me your email.

2. Am I the only one to notice that her britches appear to have pulled in a whisker and re-sewn... some serious risk of chaffing here.

Oh, and the reels are very cool.

3. Loop is sold

4. Dingley Sold, post updated and pictures added

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.