FS Reels And Rod For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by William Wallace, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William Wallace

William Wallace Active Member

Cleaning out the closet of things I don't use and maybe you want! to many reels around same size.

Phlueger Trion 1990, light scrathes on frame great shape, no case, used it on small switch rod (275grain skagit compact, rio slick shooter and 150yds of backing) $50

White River Fly Shop "OSPREY" (Bass Pro) Pewder in color light weight aluminum, no case Good trout spey to light steelhead, equal size to the Trion 1990. Used it on my TFO 11'5wt for local silvers (5-8lbs) here on Great Lakes tribs in Indiana, worked well. $50

Phlueger Trion 1912, great spey reel for the money. I have two others don't need this one. Minor scratches on frame, besides that excellent shape, just sat around as spare if needed and well I don't need it. Comes with cordura case $80

Snowbee Diamond 10' 6/7wt SH. Come with factory cloth and tube, handles is lightly soiled, fighting butt, green blank, guide wraps and wood insert. No blemishes on blank, beautiful shape $90

Prefer Paypal, all costs include shipping within US

All items I have pictures for upon request (having trouble uploading to site) please send email and I will get them right out to you. First " I will take" gets it, shipped!

Thank you for looking

William BRAVEHEART Wallace
    williambraveheart@comcast.net

Smoothsailin22 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.