Resident coho swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Zach M, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Zach M

Zach M Because I floss so hard

want to do a resident coho swap now that things are starting to heat up. 8 tiers and please only join if you have a good amount of experience. This is my first time hosting a fly swap so this is kind of a learning experience for me. Flies due on Feb 1st but i will make changes if needed. PM me if you want more info. i dont have a high quality camera so the pictures might be scanned for the gallery hope thats ok .

Me of course
    Clint F-shrimp
    jake bannon-tube
    Hendersonbaylocal-TBA
    Gigharborflyfisher-TBa
    Blake-baitfish

SWAP CLOSED SEND FLIES TO GIGHARBORFLYFISHER

GIGHARBORFLYFISHER PLEASE PM EVERYONE YOUR ADDRESS!!!

2. Clint F

Clint F Fly Fishing Youth

I will be tying a shrimp pattern. :)

Clint

3. Zach M

you really should do your squid clint. im pretty sure everyone will think they are bomb

4. Clint F

Sorry I loose interest after about number 2 yet alone 8.

5. Zach M

dont be a weiner just do it. maybe i will then. im still debating waht to tie

6. Jake Bannon

Jake Bannon nymphs for steelhead....

I'll be in for my favorite rezzie tube fly, however people will have to provide their own hooks.

Jake

7. I'll tie something up

8. gigharborflyfisher

gigharborflyfisher Native Trout Hunter

I'll do something as well...-TBA

9. gigharborflyfisher

Clint what color shrimp pattern are you going to do?? I am think about doing a sand shrimp pattern that I came up with and caught 4 rezzies on today. However would like to do it in a different color than you if possible.

10. Clint F

Tha shrimp I am tying in no way represents a sand shrimp. It is on a size 6 hook and is orange. I can do it in pink if you would like?

11. gigharborflyfisher

Go ahead and do orange, I will do mine in white.

12. Clint F

Zach, I think since the due dat is so soon there isnt much interest. I am thinking we sould close it and just keep it a small one? Just a personal thought.

13. gigharborflyfisher

Zach, Clint might be right maybe it should be mid-Feb for the due date. Also I could do the photos if needed, as I have a decent camera.

14. Zach M

ok so should we just send all of them to you? I am either going to tie a popper pattern in pink and white or a pink marabou crazy charlie

15. gigharborflyfisher

Yeah you guys could send them all to me if that works for you.

16. Zach M

yeah that works so i will give it till tomorrow and then close the swap. everyone just send to Gigharborflyfisher. He will tell you his adress and stuff. if you guys know anyone else we could get some more people in here. but i am going to finish my flies soon then send them.

17. gigharborflyfisher

My buddy Blake is going to get in on this swap too, I think he is going to tie up a baitfish pattern.

18. Jake Bannon

Jake Bannon nymphs for steelhead....

Do your popper;)......I dont have any, clint gave me one but I lost it do to wind and rocks:eek:

19. Clint F

Sounds like it should be a good swap.

20. gigharborflyfisher

I was think that maybe we should do a saltwater surface fly swap after this one or at the same time. Just a thought...