Rezzy Coho and SRC shrimp pattern swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by kelvin, Oct 29, 2009.

1. might be able to make it depending on time and location.

2. same here if during the week i get home around 6:30 from school

3. The Tides Tavern in Gig Harbor would be my choice. They have great fish and chips and a good fly shop across the street.

4. i guess ill send my flies in

5. My place would probably not be a good choice in the winter. The house is currently occupied and too small, anyway. Outside is probably going to be colder that heck at this time of year. Never fear, however. I'm planning another face to face there next summer when the weather is good and there might be some fish below. I'm game for any other place though. The Tides would be okay or some other local watering hole around the Sound is okay, too.

6. Ok I think the Tides Tavern Gig Harbor Friday Dec 4th about 7:00 oclock
    It's now into the holidays and all so I know people have lots going on
    If that doesn't work mail them to me
    let me know if that date works for you

7. Works for me.

8. I think that would be a great place and time. I'll be there.

9. Works for me too.

10. Tides Tavern Gig Harbor Friday Dec 4th about 7:00 oclock
    it is

if you can't make it PM me and I will send you address to mail your patterns

11. Tagged, Bagged and in the mail.

I tied up my 1 minute shrimp... I don't normally tie patterns this simple for swaps, but it is super deadly. Hope you all like it and it works as well for you all.

12. How is everyone else doing??

13. Flies completed!!! :beer1:

14. Mine are done. I'll drop them in themail this week.

T.

15. almost done, need your address kelvin.

16. flies finished and in the mail just a few minutes ago!

17. Kelvin,

Sent you a PM last week. I can't make it to the swap Friday. Need your address so I can drop my flies in the mail tomorrow. Thanks!

18. Mine are done. I just found out I double booked Friday night. My daughter's school is having a Spaghetti Feed fund raiser and I need to be there. Kelvin, if you could PM me your address I'll get these flies in the mail to you early this week.
    Thanks.

19. anyone have kelvin's address? I'm assuming he's out of town and away from the computer or something, but i'd like to get these things in the mail so they'll make it to the swap. I'd be there if it wasn't for my office christmas party.

20. Thanks guys, got it.