RF report

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Gary Thompson, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Gary Thompson dirty dog

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +131 / 0
    Nice day fishing the Ford yesterday.
    Alex was there, and I got to meet John again and another guy called out my name but I don't remember his, "sorry".
    Fishing was good to outstanding, I saw many fish caught by many fishers.
    The wet sider catching one after another should be banded from the creek.
    The old woman with the walkie talkie was slaying.
    The creek is starting to turn over, so afternoons will be soupy.
    I saw a pelican as I was driving out, so the fish eaters have returned for easy picking.
    The ticks and snakes will be crawling out soon, awwww I just love spring time.
    Nooksack Mac likes this.
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,725 / 0
    How did you do
  3. triploidjunkie Active Member

Grand Coulee, WA
    Ratings: +1,337 / 0
    I was there yesterday too, but didn't do as good as I did Monday. I caught a dozen in two hours Monday, and only picked up five in four hours yesterday, though I ldr'd at least seven, and had many chase a streamer only to just nick it or miss completely.
  4. Gary Thompson dirty dog

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +131 / 0
    I lost count Jim.
    Fishermens lie. If ya don't catch any to say you caught 10. If you caught one, then you caught 20. You can do the math from here.
  5. Blake Harmon Active Member

Spokane, Washington
    Ratings: +151 / 0
    I feel ya, my trips lately sound like they have been the same as yours. I think the guys that are really catching them good are using globugs..... doesn't sound like much fun to me!
  6. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,725 / 0
    I was out the other day and caught a 6" brown. It was too small to take a picture of as my hand would of covered it up.

I then drove over to Poindexter Slough and watch this guy pull fish after fish out from under the bridge. They were all about 16 to 18 inches. It fired up my juices to go there and try the same.. Maybe tomorrow I'll give it a shot.

It's been raining off and on today and I don't want to get wet and melt.