FS RIO Grand WF3F NIB

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by throssing, Nov 5, 2013.

1. throssing Member

Ratings: +3 / 0
    I have a RIO Grand WF3F line that is NIB. This is not the current 2013 model that is almost a whole line weight heavier than a 3 weight is supposed to be. Rather, it is a previous version that is about a half line size heavier. Color is Pale Green. $40, plus $3 shipping. I would prefer to avoid paypal fees, so a check or money order would be my preferred form of payment.
  2. Ron Takemura New Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
  3. Ron Takemura New Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Sorry I'm having problems in navigating on this web site. I'm interested. Are you local (in Washington)? I would prefer to see the line and pay cash if you are.

Ron
  4. throssing Member

Ron

I live in Colorado.

Tom
  5. vmthtr in green bay Member

Green Bay WI
    Ratings: +4 / 0
    I stepped on and cut a brand new line this year and need another. I will pay the paypal fees if you will accept payment that way.

Mike
  6. throssing Member

Mike, you have a deal. Please send you address to me at throssing@msn.com.
  7. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +452 / 1
    FYI, you can avoid Paypal fees by simply selecting the "send money to friends and family" option instead of "goods and services"
  8. vmthtr in green bay Member

Green Bay WI
    That is cheating the system and is dishonest. It also leaves no recourse if you do not receive your items. Will get money sent.
  9. vmthtr in green bay Member

Green Bay WI
  10. throssing Member

Mike

The line is boxed and ready to go to the Post Office later today. Hope that it catches lots of fish for you!

Tom
  11. throssing Member

Mike

The line is in the mail. Would you please confirm receipt when it arrives? It turns out that I underestimated shipping costs, but that's my problem, not yours.

Tom
  12. montanafos Member

Billings, MT
    Ratings: +9 / 0
    It's not cheating or dishonest...when you select the payment to friends or family...the sender pays the fees as it is added to the senders total when the funds are sent. It merely makes it easy to not have to send an additional 3% for instance as it happens automatically with the transaction. However...you are correct, it leaves very little recourse so I do as you, add the 3% and show it for goods and list the goods being purchased.
    Itchy Dog likes this.
  13. Jslo Active Member

Ratings: +80 / 0
    So I assume this is sold? Sounds like it but thought I'd check ;)
  14. throssing Member

Yes, the line is sold.