Rio Versitip for sale or whatever

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Old Man, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,653 / 0
    What do I know---I'm just an old man

I have a Rio Versitip for sale. It is a 8wt fwd with one floating and three sink tips. One clear intermediant(sp) tip,one fast tip (3) and one super fast tip(6). I have only used the floating tip two times and have never had the others on. I got it to use with a new rod but found that it was not what I wanted. Full price is 115.95 plus tax. Am asking 100.00 with no tax.

Jim
  2. Surf_Candy Member

Bainbridge Island, WA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    if you don't get any bites - let me know if you want to trade? I want to get another Rio setup for backup, but am short cash right now.

I have some full lines that I am not using since I use the multi-tip line system all the time - Scientific anglers type 3 and 5 - 8 wt sink tips for steelhead - used very little.

also some 5 mil brown hodgeman neo-prenes size 2x stout and size 12 hodgeman boots...used carefully, good shape with no leaks.

5/6 wt 2 piece Scientific Anglers rod - good shape, use as backup rod.

A pile of mooching and trolling gear, bottom fish gear etc.

I know, I'm cleaning house!

Jim W
  3. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,653 / 0
    What do I know---I'm just an old man

I've decieded not to sell it and if I knew how to take it off this site I would.But my being a knuckle head I don't.

Jim
  4. mtlhead Member

Concrete, WA, USA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    All you need to do is edit the ad. Change it to "no longer available", I don't think you can just delete the entire thing, Chris would have to.