Rods and Reels for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Porter, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +532 / 0
    Everything listed is new or less than 3 years old and in excellent condition...I have since upgraded or find these things sitting and not being used. Except the two Pro Graphites the Imperial and IBIS comes with it's original cases...the marryat has sock and aluminum tube. All reels (should) have their boxes

RODS

St Croix Pro Graphite 9' 5 weight 2 piece 40.00 (used)
    SOLD........

St Croix Pro Graphite 9' 8 weight 2 piece 40.00 (used)
    SOLD....pending I have not heard back from kyrominide

St Croix Imperial 9' 5 wt. 4-piece 100.00 (used)
    SOLD........

Winston IBIS 9' 4 weight 4-piece 225.00 (new - only lawn casted)

Marryat Evolution 9' 6 weight 3 piece 200.00 (used)
    This is an european rod but is supposedly built with Sage Graphite 3 blank translucent green with green wraps and gold accents two stripping guides ...it has a tapered half wells grip (fine) with maple insert ....med-fast action...This rod is no longer sold in USA or at very limited outlets ...retails for 395.00 - 400.00

REELS

New Redington GD 5/6 with backing and new cortland 333 4 DT line (never used this except lawn casting)....80.00
    SOLD.........

Used Tioga 8 LA with two spare regular spools....will not seperate.....buy reel and two spares no line on reels. have original boxes...... 120.00

Buy any as combo and 10 % off total

If you would like to see or test out any of these items I live in Bothell area and arrangements could possibly be made. I usually check the board once a day but will be gone this extended weekend. Email with any questions or concerns and I will answeer back.

I will pay shipping if needed except on two Pro Graphites....split charges
  2. Curtis New Member

Bothell
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I will take the 9' 5 weight! I also sent you an email.
  3. kyrominide New Member

Bellingham, Wa, USA.
    8 wt.

I'd like to buy the 8 wt. I sent you an e-mail.
    thanks,
    Kyro
  4. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    8 wt.

I sent two emails to the above two please let me know if received......

I posted on this site first but will post on others....the two above have not responded but I will give 48 hours to hear...I hoe my email is working correctly if not two above let me know if nothing received.

Thanks
  5. Curtis New Member

Bothell
  6. kyrominide New Member

Bellingham, Wa, USA.
    8 wt.

I didn't receive a response via e mail as of yet, but I sent another e mail to you which included my phone number.
    thanks,
    Kyro
  7. Curtis New Member

Bothell
    The rod I bought was in close to mint condition! Make no hesitation doing biz with porter!
    Thanks!!
  8. TinyBigs New Member

9. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Yes both are still available

Porter
  10. fishkisser99 Member

Eastsound, WA
    I'm interested in the Tioga you have listed for sale--just how used is it? Nicks, dings, scrapes? Any chance of a picture or two being sent to mja@rockisland.com? I've been impressed with my Tioga...my buddy recently had his stolen out of his car; thought I'd replace it if I can find a good deal.

Thanks--
  11. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    It is in excellent shape.....it is the newer type fully ported. I bought it in 2000 (I believe) at Ted's in Lynnwood and bought the two extra spools from REI. It has been a back-up reel starting last spring and when I pulled it out recently to let a friend use because is reel was malfunctioning he asked me if it was brand new.

I do not have the capabilities to send images...sorry.

But if you buy and are not satisfied I will return $ plus shipping...as long as you are in lower 48......or are you near the Seattle area perhaps you can view for yourself.
  12. fishkisser99 Member

Eastsound, WA
    I'll take you at your word. I won't be in the city for a couple of weeks, though...so let's do the mail thing, perhaps. If you'll send your mailing address to mja@rockisland.com, I'll get a check in the mail as soon as I'm able.

Please ship ground when it comes to it. UPS will not deliver to my post office box.

Thanks!--
  13. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Sorry wont let me edit

The above Ibis for 205.00

The above Marryat for 180.00....can go to their website www.marryat.com to read more about their evolution rod.

TIOGA Sold

Thanks
  14. Fishman Member

Anacortes WA
    Is the Winston 9'gone?:hmmm
  15. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    The Ibis is still available...just reduced price to 205.00
  16. 4blade New Member

castlegar, british columbia, canada.
    interested in marryat.would you ship to Canada?could you get a quote on shipping to B.C. if its not to bad i ,ll probably take it thanx
  17. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Yes.....I will.... probably be around 10.00 -15.00...but here is the problem I dont know what type of duties you will have to pay. Please send me private email if still interested
  18. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Rods and Reels for Sale new item

Ibis...SOLD
    Everything above has sold except the Marryat 6 weight.

New item for sale

Redington Silver GD 7/8 w/ spare spool (little use...looks brand new.......140.00 Reel has Scientific Anglers Supreme 2 8wt. Sink tip III (line used but in good condition) and spare has new backing on spool........SOLD

Marryat still left