FS Rods for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Burgandy, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Burgandy

Burgandy New Member

Greetings,
    Time to thin the herd a little bit. I’m located in Seattle and would prefer to sell locally; below rods do not come with tubes or socks. These are all older Fetha Styx models that were finished in Redmond, WA. Will consider trading for a big game (12+) fly reel. Rods are:
    1.Fetha Styx Pro 865-4. 8 foot 6 inch 5 weight, 4 piece. Rod looks fished. Built on a Batson rx8+ blank with wood reel seat and feather inlay. Black blank with black primary wraps and silver trim. $125.00
    2.Fetha Styx 662-4. 6 foot 6 inch 2 weight, 4 piece. Only fished a couple of times. Built on a Batson im6 blank. Blue bank, blue primary wraps and silver trim. $125.00
    3.Fetha Styx 1510/11-3. 15 foot 10/11 weight, 3 piece rod. Fished once or twice. I believe this was built on a CND blank, but am not completely certain. Can say, without having cast any other truly large spey rods, this is a beast. Black with black primary wraps and gold trim. Feather inlay with River Run Anglers insignia. Will include a Delta. $150.00
    4.***Gear rod, please do not read if you are offended by conventional tackle techniques. Sage GSH2106B. 10 foot 6 inch casting rod. New, never fished condition. Brown primary wraps with silver trim with Fetha Styx logo. $250.00
    Please PM me if you would like to discuss the above or for photos. Thanks for looking.

2. joecooln

joecooln New Member

Please let me know if your Sage GSH2106B is still available

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  3. Burgandy

Burgandy New Member

All rods are still available. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks,

4. joecooln

joecooln New Member

I would like to see the Sage GSH2106B please. I live Renton Highlands and can meet you around Lowes/Fry's Electronics off exit 5 off I-405