Roll call for Dry Falls

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by LeakyTiki, Apr 3, 2004.

1. alpinetrout Banned or Parked

Hiding in your closet
    Ratings: +59 / 0
    A couple of founding members of the latest fishing team, Los Bandidos Yanquis, should be in attendance. Watch out!!
  2. Whitey Active Member

Far side of the moon
    Ratings: +174 / 0
    LOS BANDIDOS YANQUIS!!!!!!

Dude!!! Those bandidos are crazy!!! I saw them this weekend, man, they just bum-rushed me and took over!! Some tuff SOB's for sure!!!! I heard they kicked the crap out of the "two dudes from spokane" and then burned their house down for kicks. Watch your back........:eek

YT :eek:
  3. Bart New Member

Kirkland, Washington.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Backyard - I'll be bringing a spare tube and fins also.

Bart
  4. Backyard SANCHO!

The River, WA.
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    It's cool bart I'll be bringing my gear also, It's just that ropers pimp ship has a beer holder. :thumb
  5. Bart New Member

Kirkland, Washington.
    Sorry about that, it was Buhdda. Bart
  6. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +652 / 1
    Y'all staying at Sun Lakes? Don't know if I can make it but if so I'd like to know where you're doing the Team Not So Rugged camping.
  7. Andy Workin in a sweet mullet

Columbia River Gorge
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    We will be staying at Sun Lakes Park, if you have trouble finding a group of 20 rowdy fly-fishermen, you have either had too much to drink or had too much sun. Either way, you'll fit right in.be in the right mindset

Andy
  8. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +103 / 0
    Thanks Bart and Roper, no squabling at all, besides i gave chris shit already, hehe. ill happily take whatever :). i m leaving thurs night i think. see ya all out there and have a safe trip there. bhudda

"Dont let your dreams be dreams" -Jack Johnson
  9. jabseattle jabs

Desert Dweller
    I will be leaving seattle hopefully no later than noon on Friday
  10. MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Ashton, Idaho
    Ok I'm back to not being able to make it. I was and then I wasn't.

Somebody shoot me.

:rofl

MAC:bawling
  11. Sparse Grey Hackle Member

Fayetteville, NY, USA.
    Ratings: +26 / 0

LOS BANDIDOS YANQUIS!!!!!! I love it! Those guys talk a lot of rubbish - literally..

"La Zapateria is muy grande. Mi Casa Su Casa. Pedro lo quiero estaz un bicycleta verde...." :rofl

Senor Sparse of the Golden Sombrero

Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by.
    (Sir Izaak Walton)
  12. Mulligan Stephen Mull

Seattle
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    I'm in, as are two of my buddies. They are too lazy to post on this board, but we'll be there being dumbass college kids. Probably bringing some burgers or something of the sort. Hot dogs too.
  13. alpinetrout Banned or Parked

Hiding in your closet
    Ratings: +59 / 0

Sparse, a ti no te duelen ni los callos!

Ah yes, the zapateria es bueno, pero hay un problema... I went in there looking for some soles for my Korkers and they didn't have any! Muy foni!

Spanglish 101 - the new official language of washingtonflyfishing-PUNTA-com!!

AlpineTrout, El diablo canadiense
  14. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +103 / 0
    i think we stayed in the B section. 26 thru 34 (campsites)
    as of now im rolling out solo around noonish an will try for those sites if they look available. peez Bhudda

"Dont let your dreams be dreams" -Jack Johnson
  15. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

I'll be there, but probably won't be able to head out until early Saturday morning. Just too much work is getting in the way. I'm hoping to get to Dry Falls between and 8-9am.

See you on the lake!
    Bill
  16. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,407 / 0
    I thought that we were in rhe "A" section. We were in that first group. The one with the dead end and the showers on the way in. You were there along with Backyard and friend,Mac and Yt,Matt and me, And I think that Hikepat was a few spaces up. Well what ever as it would be nice to all stick together as I don't think that a bunch of drunks should be spread all over the park.

Jim

P/S: I'm leaving Friday morning as I don't want to drive over there in the dark. Can't see anything or anybody.
  17. Andy Workin in a sweet mullet

Columbia River Gorge
    I think that no matter how many spots we get, there are going to be drunks spread all over the park, and peeing all over the park, and wandering aimlessly in a drunken haze all over the park. Hey if it gets rowdy enough, there might even be "two dudes from Spokane" all over the park.

I think its too early today to try to be funny.

:beer2
  18. Andy Workin in a sweet mullet

Columbia River Gorge
    BACKYARD

Backyard
    Do you need a ride still????? Is your truck up and running. We might have room in the pimpin caravan.
  19. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,407 / 0
    No,it a fine time to be funny. I try to be funny all the time but then again I'm an old man and that's just funny by it's self:bawling

Jim
  20. flydreamin New Member

Lake Stevens, Washington, U.S.A.
    Actually, wht's really funny jimm, is that your 7' pontoons will even hold you above the water, what's there weight rating 500 lbs.