FS Rossi 461 2" .357 snub revolver

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Josh, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rossi 461 2" .357 snub revolver $295

Based on the old Colt Detective, it's a 6 shot 357. Beefier than the 5 shot S&W j-frame and Taurus 85 (along with having an extra round), it tames recoil better than most snubbies, particularly with .38's, while still being fairly compact.Would make an easy to carry woods gun or basic HD gun for someone who didn't want an autoloader.

Nothing wrong with this gun that I know of. Lockup is tight, timing accurate, proper cylinder to cone gap, etc. Accurate and enjoyable for the couple hundred rounds I put down range. Comes with a generic nylon holster and a set of three Wolff trigger springs in varying strengths (one is currently installed in the gun, I do still have the stock spring as well). Box and papers included also.

Located in Whatcom county. However, I have to head to PDX next week 17-21. I will bring it along in case I can meet with anyone on the way up or down (though both trips will be mid-day). Obviously will only sell to WA resident.

Preference goes to buyers who are willing to fill out the WA pistol transfer form. Doesn't have to be sent in if that matters to you, but I'd like it for my records. Barring that, a receipt with WA CPL/DL info would probably do. In any case, we can talk about it if it is a concern for you. I understand keeping the govt out of your business, but I like to make sure that my rear is covered when selling a gun.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Derek Young likes this.
  2. PM sent.

3. Nice little pistol that packs a punch.

4. Bump

5. Wish I was on the other side of the hill. Great little ccw

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

6. Just to clarify, I had to return home early from Portland (damn kids) and so am not making that trip today as I said I would be in my original post.

7. bump

8. Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.