FS Ruger Charger pistol

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Chad Lewis, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. image-1.jpeg For Sale: Ruger Charger target/hunting pistol. Is in like new condition. Approximately 500 rounds have been shot through the pistol. I cannot find any mark or blemish on the gun. Includes original box with all original packaging, original soft case and trigger lock. I have the original purchase receipt to prove ownership. Will include aftermarket Bushnell Trophy Red/Green dot sight. This pistol is manufactured without hard sights so a mounted sight or scope is necessary, unless you're Wild Bill Cody or Annie Oakley. I can easily put ten rounds inside one inch at 75 yards. Pistol came with one ten round magazine and I purchased two more that are included. Also have a Sweet Lips high capacity mag that will be included, but it jams every few rounds and is fairly useless. Also included is about 480 rounds of .22 LR ammo. Price is $280 firm for everything. I will not sell pieces individually. I am not going to ship, so face to face sales only. If buyer wants to do the voluntary WA state firearms transfer paperwork, that's no problem. No trades please, and contact by private message on this forum. Thanks! View attachment 33030

2. free bump for an awesome deal. Someone buy this!

Chad Lewis likes this.
  3. Scottr needs to buy this!

4. I don't mind doing some driving and meeting someone halfway-ish if necessary. I have today and tomorrow off work...

5. I'll take it Chad. PM me and we can work out how to go about making the exchange. Steve

6. Looks like it's a done deal. Steve, I'll see you tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.