S.E. BC

Discussion in 'Trip Reports with Pics' started by Greg Armstrong, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Greg Armstrong Active Member

Pugetropolis
    Ratings: +358 / 0
    I like to make a loop every few years through there and on into Albertas' SW rivers. South from there its on into NE Montana to the Blackfoot, Rock creek then into one of Idaho's Bitterroot Range western drainages, then on home. Here's a couple favorite photos from a trip a few years ago;
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Mike Ediger Active Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +152 / 8
    Beautiful pics. I love that part of the country!
  3. chrome/22 For him there whould always be the riddle of steel

Hurricane Ridge, WA.
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    Pretty cuttie. I have the Yaak river right out my back door tonight. NW Montana for a few days.
  4. Josh Stroud Active Member

WA
    Ratings: +71 / 0
  5. Stew McLeod aka BigMac

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +90 / 0
    Nice pictures. I make at least one trip through SE BC and Southern AB every summer on the way back home to Calgary to visit. Trying to line something up for a week in Fernie during the summer to act as a base of operations.
  6. Greg Armstrong Active Member

Pugetropolis
    Ratings: +358 / 0
    Stew,
    You're a lucky man to be able to call that area home. I'm afraid I'd never make it to homecomings on time with all the great fishing to be had along the way there.
  7. Stew McLeod aka BigMac

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +90 / 0
    Greg, I have stopped at Fernie to fish for 4 or 5 hours before and delayed meeting my mom or kept my brother up late waiting for me. :)
  8. JohnB Member

Ratings: +12 / 0
    From what I've heard that sounds like a cool place. I'd like to make it up that way some day.