SA system 8's (aka Hardy) with spare spool

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    Well, I'm breaking down and selling my system 8 and spare spool. This is the "made in england by Hardy" reel. Looks like a Hardy Marquis. Is in good shape. Isn't immaculate, but works great and will satisfy your needs. I am more into outfitting some rods and buying some rods now then keeping this reel.

One spool is outfitted with a Cortland 444 WF9F line. The other is loaded with a cortland salmon/steelhead quick sinktip WF9F/S 444. Both lines are about a year old. Comes with backing. No Hardy cases with reels, sorry.

$170 including shipping to the US. Will take any serious offers though, so don't be afraid to ask. I know the lines cost me almost $100.

Steelheader69
    "You haven't lived until you've run a cataraft. Friends don't let friends run Outcasts."

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Media:
    Home Page:
    SOLD

Thanks

Steelheader69
    "You haven't lived until you've run a cataraft. Friends don't let friends run Outcasts."

3. Jerry Daschofsky

Media:
    Home Page:
    May not be sold

Just put up my Hardy Salmon Marquis #2 and he wants that one instead. SO if you're still interested in these reels, let me know, may be available.

Steelheader69

4. Jerry Daschofsky

Media:
    Home Page:
    Not sold, plus reduced price

Guy decided to buy my Marquis instead. Selling the combo for $145, buying another new rod, and liquidating some stuff, need this one gone.

Steelheader69

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.