Sage 389-5 SP and Litespeed 1.5

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mtlhead, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

Last chance boys (or girls), I'm going to put this set up on the block one more time before it goes off to E-Bay. The outfit has caught fish but is just like new with no scratches or nicks, I still have the original warranty card (not filled out), comes with an extra tip section, Sage bag and tube. The reel is just like new as well, and comes with the neoprene sack. I also have a S.A. Mastery Series XPS 3wt line and backing if someone wants the package. I'm open to all offers and trades. I'll entertain the thought of whatever as long as the value is near the same. I am willing to seperate the lot, everything new retailed new for $1000.00 (rod $675, reel $255, Line $60, Backing $10). I got a good deal and will take that into consideration for determining the trade value. Let me know, and like I said, I'm open to all takers (But would like a 12'-13' 7wt. Spey rod)

2. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

Once again I forgot to say that the rod is a 5pc., 8'9" 3wt and the reel is a 3-4-5wt.

3. Scott Rethke

Scott Rethke Member

Throw out a dollar amount..........

4. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

For a cash sale, I'll take $600.00. Trade value would be $700.00. I just want some differant gear, I'm not realy after cash. I have a T&T 864-4 and don't really need another light rod, trades would be for 6wt or heavier, but like I said I'm looking for a spey rod. I may just build one if a good trade on something else comes along though.

5. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

Does anyone else want to look?

6. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

The rod is sold, and the reel may go as well. you can still make offers on the reel, but I'll have to wait 'till next week to let you know if it is gone. Thanks! :THUMBSUP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.