Salmon Smolt Swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by ak_powder_monkey, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Zach M Because I floss so hard

Gig Harbor Washington
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    hey everyone sorry it took so long but my shoulder didnt feel well enought to tie for a while. i finished my flies and i will send them out tomorrow.
  2. slippery_whippet Member

Sedro Woolley, WA
    No worries buddy, hope it was good therapy and you're back to 100% real soon. Don't over do it. That is always the hardest.:ray1:

--Slippery
  3. gigharborflyfisher Native Trout Hunter

Gig Harbor, Wa, USA.
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Zach-
    I hope that your shoulder is healing fast, and don't worry about the when you get them out.

Everyone-
    I leave for the rest of the week in eastern wa/ montana tonight, but considering that Zach's flies arrive by the time I get back, I will send everything out than, probably next monday...
  4. gigharborflyfisher Native Trout Hunter

Gig Harbor, Wa, USA.
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Just wanted to let everyone known that I got Zach's flies yesterday in the mail. The post office is closed by the time I get home from class today, but Ishould be able to send everyone's flies out on Thursday.
  5. Clint F Fly Fishing Youth

Port Orchard,WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    Cool. Gary just hold onto mine, I will see you sooner or later.

Clint
  6. Cruncher -

Marquette Park Lagoon
    Ratings: +3 / 3
    Got the flies today. Clearly being from the midwest, I failed to think about using SS hooks. Sweet looking flies everyone :thumb: and after I sent mine, I did realize that it was more an alevin type than a smolt but what the heck. Gig, thanks for hosting too.
  7. Zach M Because I floss so hard

Gig Harbor Washington
    just got my flies. good job everyone cant wait to do it again