sandy river spey clave 07

Discussion in 'Trip Reports with Pics' started by bhudda, May 6, 2007.

1. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +111 / 0
    had the pleasure to put more faces to names here this weekend, also saw some familiar ones too. Sloan Craven is the BOMB' cook, he ran the cinco de sandy fish taco stand:) love the cilantro! Ben and his other half rocked the dutch oven, even made a peach cobbler, mmmm...it was jammin'. SteelieMike , Jay, look forward to summer:) ill be in touch. Salmo G ,nice to have met you also. Pete,Justin, Kate, BrianC,and rest of the crew WHADDUP! good to see you guys. loved the cnd black 567, also im turning interest towards a cnd long belly rod, just so i can slap Brian P with the tippet across the lawn:) dug the meiser 7/8 12'6 highlander 5pc. got to cast the beulah 7/8 12'7, i just got a blank couple weeks ago so i liked the full set up. what a beautiful river, fished it in the morning, everyone else was sound sleep, maybe to much tequila?!!
    heres some pics of the folks and the spread.
  2. obiwankanobi Active Member

Ratings: +100 / 0
    Looks and sounded fun!! Oh well, 08' here I come!!!:beer2:
  3. James Mello Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"

Tacoma
    Ratings: +88 / 0
    I wasn't there, but I can attest to the prowess that Sloan has with the camp cooking... The man is a wizard with that stove!
  4. FlyShopKristin Going Online

Monroe, Wa, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    What a great time! I got to put a lot of faces with names, and spend time with friends. Not only was the Cinco de Sandy fish stand awesome, breakfasts rocked too! The Dutch Oven was amazing. We definitely ate well...

I added in a couple more photos, Jesse and the Peach Cobbler, Saturday night footage, and a pic of Mike Kinney's presentation.

Attached Files:

5. Sloan Craven Active Member

NoSho, ma
    Ratings: +30 / 0
    Here's a few more pics. I got to spend time with old freinds and new ones. It was great to see FlyBill, Ron, Kristen, Jake, Mike Kinney, Mike Davidchick, Salmo G. I got to see Also it was great meeting Bhudda, Jay Johson, BrianC (what a riot!). Alos, cool meeting Brian P, Ben and Jesse, Cristophe and the rest of the "Monroe Mafia".

The peach cobbler was amazing!
  6. Sloan Craven Active Member

NoSho, ma
    Ratings: +30 / 0
    Such awesom weather this weekend. I wish there was another one.
  7. agent montana This Must be a sickness!! MARINATE!!!

Groove City!
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    I am so jealous!