Scadden pontoons.....

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Tschu, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Blue

Blue Active Member

North Fork Outdoors. I will also add, I had the Escape and sold it. Not for me.

2. LCnSac

LCnSac John or "LC"

www.northforkoutdoors.com

When you get to the site you will find a tab for current products, something like that. Keep clicking through the pictures until you reach the Table of Contents and then go to specs.

The best education on the products is through the videos. That, and user comments here and elsewhere. We can help you if you share your needs and hot buttons. I can tell you right now that one critical point is not fitting in your truck as they all will.

3. mcadle

mcadle New Member

I put up my Challenger XXX for sale in the classifieds. Its a great boat but I got it for my Dad and I and he is undergoing cancer treatment so my priorities have changed.

4. Blue

Blue Active Member

I am so sorry. I lost my sister in Jan. to the C

5. Bill Aubrey

Bill Aubrey Active Member

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost mine and a grandmother to cancer, both when they were elderly. Here's to a complete recovery.

6. mcadle

mcadle New Member

I just wanted to pop back in and say thanks to everyone who helped me out. I sold the boat today so its a start in helping my Dad. Thanks again for everyones support!