SCOTT HOWELLS FLY

Discussion in 'Salmonfly.net' started by guest, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Is this the same Scott Howell that is a guide in Al.? The one I know Father is a bamboo rod maker and good friend.
    also I'm new to this internet stuff would like some info where to buy material for Atlantic Salmon flys.

2. Hate to disappoint you Dave - I'm not a guide in Alaska as much as I'd like to be!

I also share Joe Howell's last name...the great flytyer and angler from Oregon.

I'm just a guy from Bothell Washington that fishes and dresses a fly or two.

Scotty

3. Ya right Scotty, man you can tye your ass off. And trust me, i aint gettin' familier, it's just that you have become one of my favorite tyers. Even though we've never met and all. But hey i love your flies, and your whole philosophy from what i can gather. Being humble is also a nice trait. Keep up the great work man. later, m.j.romero (willow)
    Mark J. Romero
    www.JazzMarkGallery.com
    JazzMark Gallery
    M&M Fly Fishing
    94 Yorktown Road
    Roscoe, N.Y. 12776-5017
    607-498-9944:smokin

4. >Hate to disappoint you Dave - I'm not a guide in
    >Alaska as much as I'd like to be!
    >
    >I also share Joe Howell's last name...the great
    >flytyer and angler from Oregon.
    >
    >I'm just a guy from Bothell Washington that fishes and
    >dresses a fly or two.
    >
    >Scotty
    >You make very great flies my friend
    >

5. Scotty Howell flies

I like to second and third the quality and craftmanship of your flies. I used to live in the Bothell area myself but have sinced moved up here to Lk. Stevens and I have been tying your flies for steelies ever since. Thanks for the insight and love of the art.

Scott
    (harley)

6. Sorry guys, couldnt let this go. AL is alabama, AK is Alaska