SE Washington Seminar

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, Apr 3, 2007.

1. miyawaki

miyawaki Active Member

On Saturday, April 14 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM, Mac Huff will be returning for another terrific seminar. Mac is an Orvis Endorsed Guide and owner of Eagle Cap Fishing Guides. This year he will present his "Steelhead Catching Techniques" show that showcases southeast Washington and northeast Oregon. Fishing opportunities range from large resident trout to summer steelhead and smallmouth bass in the Grande Ronde River.

Orvis Bellevue
    911 Bellevue Way NE
    (425) 452-9138

2. Zen Piscator

Zen Piscator Supporting wild steelhead, gravel to gravel.

Media:
    Home Page:
    Fishing sucks in this part of the state. I so didn't get 27 yesterday at the local steelhead factory.

3. miyawaki

miyawaki Active Member

If you aren't fishing today, this is the next best thing!

Leland.

Today at 1:00 PM, Mac Huff will be returning for another terrific seminar. Mac is an Orvis Endorsed Guide and owner of Eagle Cap Fishing Guides. This year he will present his "Steelhead Catching Techniques" show that showcases southeast Washington and northeast Oregon. Fishing opportunities range from large resident trout to summer steelhead and smallmouth bass in the Grande Ronde River.

Orvis Bellevue
    911 Bellevue Way NE
    (425) 452-9138

4. craigatkins

craigatkins New Member

Media:
    Damn, I used Mr. Huff as a guide on the Wallowa river about 4 years ago to help me learn how to nymph fish. We had a good time, I still have issues but I really can't blame him. If I had know I was in the presence of greatness etc. etc. etc,