NFR Seahawks Blowout - anyone go yesterday?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by TexBC, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

This is somewhat doubling up on a classifieds post I put up this morning, so I hope I'm not crossing any boundaries... and Mods, if I am, please feel free to delete one of the posts. :)

I drove down to Seattle this past weekend (from Vancouver BC) to watch the Seahawks blowout win yesterday against the Cardinals. It was my first ever NFL game and it was epic! I can see why Americans love their football so much now. It won't ever eclipse hockey for me (sorry guys!) but it was a very cool experience.

That said, the real (and cheeky) reason I'm posting is that I lost my ticket on the way out of the stadium. I've been collecting the ticket stubs from significant concerts and sporting events I've been going to for 20+ years now and this would been a great one to add to the collection.

Anyone else go yesterday and now have that ticket stub sitting on the dresser, probably going to end up in the garbage by the end of the week?

If so, I'd be happy to send you a self-addressed stamped envelope so you could mail it back up north to me here in Canada. I might even throw a couple of flies in to sweeten the deal. ;)

If not, no worries.
    :)
    Tex - now a Seahawks fan