!Seat open Friday Evening Yakima Canyon Float!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by J.Michelle Swope, Aug 9, 2011.

1. J.Michelle Swope Yes, I said "bobi-cator"

Olympia, WA
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    I'll be hitting the Yak on Friday around 4:30pm, thinking Ringer to Umtanum or Reds, I have one seat available.
    We could shuttle ourselves.
    First yes gets it!
  2. J.Michelle Swope Yes, I said "bobi-cator"

Olympia, WA
    It was suggested that I give more detail, so here goes.
    Float IN A BOAT (17 foot)
    Fish FOR TROOTS and scary WHITEFISH
    Row SOME OF THE TIME. I want to fish too.
    Meet ME AT REDS, drive back to Ringer, put in and fish!

I am easy going really love to fly fish kinda folk, so come aboard, or not...your call:thumb:
  3. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +491 / 0
    Someone should take her up on this. Michelle is a blast to fish with.
  4. JesseC Active Member

seattle, wa
    Ratings: +763 / 0
    How do we know that Michelle's character is not dangerous. Can anyone vouch for the character of this individual? ;)
  5. J.Michelle Swope Yes, I said "bobi-cator"

Olympia, WA
    Good point Jesse. You could be subject to some foul language and inflated stories about past trips down river.
  6. SteelieD Non Member

In a van down by the river
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Dang. I wish I could get there by 4:30. I love foul language! And troots!
  7. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    Ratings: +225 / 1
    I'd love to go if you'll pick me up and bring me back!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  8. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,473 / 9
    Holy crap if I could get off work early enough to make it there. You all don't realize how fishy and cool JMS actually is. Not sure why she hangs with that Radish character though.
  9. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

I"d love the chance but am in the same boat as Mark need a ride up and back and if you hadn't noticed it's also tough to shuttle that way. I will be in Puyallup by Wednesday so I'm getting closer. Will be glad to finally meet JMS when theres time to talk and fish and I heard Orad is going to be busy. maybe? I saw that "'from Olympia on her location" and thought wave on your way by anyway, Happy Fishing.
  10. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

You think we're not trying? sometimes you scare me with your briliance. good to see you too!!
  11. J.Michelle Swope Yes, I said "bobi-cator"

Olympia, WA
    @ mark walker I wish! Still trying to get your donations to PHW, but we'll make it happen, very generous of you, and I know Jerry and co. really appreciate it.
    @Bob J, i live dangerously close to Orad, the westside of Oly may never be the same:)
    @Mumbles, maybe we'll float this fall?
    Hope to catch some or all of you at the 2 fly event. my digits are 360-349-0743 if anyone (who rows, sorry @McNasty, this trip, I've gotta fish with someone who can row as well) has unexpected availability!

Cheers!:beer1:
    JMS
  12. McNasty Canyon Lurker

Somewhere Near Selah, WA
    Ratings: +440 / 1
    its all good, ive just always took my toon boat places and let other ppl in drift boats so its been recently ive relized ive never actually got in one lol
  13. J.Michelle Swope Yes, I said "bobi-cator"

Olympia, WA
    Let it be known that Ed" mumbles" is a blast to fish with...rows a hard side with ease...and if you ever get him on your boat...you'll be hard pressed to find a more rocking...enjoyable...fish loving fishing buddy! Thanks for a great trip Ed...see you at 2 fly! Oh...I forgot to mention..he also sent me directions to fix my sawyer paddle!
  14. Kcahill Active Member

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +262 / 2
    If you are staying for the 2 fly event I could give you a ride there and back, Im leaving from Renton early on Friday to meet up with Buck for a drift before the event and can easily swing by and pick you up and take you to the KOA campground. But I am not heading back until Sunday morning, shoot me a PM and I will send you my number if you are interested.