Seattle area Reg's

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by fisher, Feb 7, 2009.

1. fisher Member

Seattle, Washington
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Hoping I can get a little help here. Can anyone tell me what I can fish for at Lincoln Park this time of year. I looked at the Reg's and found them a little difficult to understand.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Skeena88 Member

Covington WA
    Ratings: +17 / 0
    Fishing for searun cutthroat is open for C&R year round in Puget Sound. I haven't looked, so I don't know if the Seattle area has any current restrictions RE salmon. Check the regs for salmon, figure it out for yourself and then ask specific questions if you still aren't clear about what is legal. See also current and past threads RE PNP, marine area 13 etc. for discussions of regulations and ethics of inadvertant bycatch of salmon in areas "closed" for salmon fishing/retention while fishing for searun cutts. If you are going to fish around WA, you will need to be comfortable with working out the regs for yourself. It does take a little study to get used to the format, but it really isn't that complicated once you get used to it and you don't want that nagging doubt spoiling your day on the water....
  3. Steve Kokita FISHON206

Burien, Washington
    Ratings: +135 / 0
    Hey fisher,

Where were you a month ago? Rezzie fishing was pretty good! If you read the other posts, area 10 is closed for salmon. I haven't caught a SRC at Lincoln park since late summer. I'm done fishing there for now....don't want a ticket. :thumb: