Seattle Fly Fishing Rideshare?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Courtesy Flush, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Anyone gonna make it to Al's on Thursday? :beer1:

2. Sounds good to me.

3. I am planning on Al's...gonna bring some tying stuff.

4. Will be at Al's on Thursday.

Fish this weekend too! Hopefully no house BS hampers anything.

5. it's that day...Al's?? i need alcoholic bevies in a bad way...

6. Right on Eric,

I also am in need of :beer1:, it has been a rough last few days with work. Hopefully I'll be there around 6-6:30ish.

Who else is going to make it to Al's tonight?

:beer2:

7. Will be there. Need to tie. At least it stopped raining Ben. Maybe you'll be able to get back to Seattle without a headache.

8. are there TVs at AL's? Red Wings playoff game on at 7:30....

9. Trail Blazers meeting tonight unfortunately.

10. I believe that they do, possibly multiple?

11. Leaving for Al's.........Now!

12. Ugh. My head hurts. It's wayy too early.

13. I think I can make it tomorrow if it's happening. I have a cool old cosmetics case suitcase thing I want to outfit for a mobile tying box, need ideas. I'll bring it as well as my vise tomorrow if peeps are showing up.

14. I might actually be able to make it tomorrow. What time you guys showing up?

15. I'll be there around 6-ish, can't stay too long, though...Not going to tie, but I'll bring along the flies that I'm taking to the swap on Friday, to see what everyone thinks

16. :eek:

17. Yeah, that's right! But you never know :beer1:

18. You should make an effort to get to Rancho Brava before closing,Ben.Maybe before Al's.

19. Good call on the Rancho, I always forget on my way, so make sure to remind me when I first get to Al's (cuz I'm sure I'll forget again):D

20. I might be down tomorrow for going to Rancho Bravo for dinner or getting some grub and bronging it back to Al's. Haven't had it in about a week and half.